All Discussions Tagged 'sonar' (49)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Using PX4 "CAP & ADC IN" for monitoring external voltage source

I am currently working on a rover project, using the px4 as the flight controller. For the project, I would like to run a script in Mission…

Started by Seth Jones

1 Jun 20
Reply by Seth Jones

pixhawk 2.4.6 and MaxSonar-EZ0 (in front)

I'm having a problem on my quad I'm using a pixhawk 2.4.6 and a sonar MaxSonar-EZ0, the sonar is IN FRONT OF THE QUAD ... I would like to k…

Started by felipe viveiros

0 Feb 28, 2017

Which Outdoor Ultrasonic Sensor to Use with APM 2.5?

I recently completed the build of my amphibious quad and would like to add a sonar to it.  I see there are a number of outdoor sensors avai…

Started by Dave Shrader

6 Nov 21, 2016
Reply by Andrew Jackson

Pixhawk PX4 with Maxbotic I2CXL-MaxSonar-EZ2

Hello, I have an I2CXL sonar sensor that I want to use for altitude measurements indoors. I've connected it to the I2C extender that came…

Started by Nick Charabaruk

5 Oct 24, 2016
Reply by Crady von Pawlak

a new sonar module...

hi friends, check this SONAR module i found which has a PWM input along with other types. http://www.rhydolabz.com/wiki/?p=4636 i am jus…

Started by Siddharth Shivalkar

2 Jul 13, 2016
Reply by Stephan Melchers

Range finder PROBLEM - Bad Altitude 40,000 (m) with Sonar and optical flow

Hi guys, I have a problem reading my sensor, the altitude is starting to increase a lot! I'm using the Analog output of the Sonar that com…

Started by Ivanovishx

0 Jun 29, 2016

Where to buy diydrones sonar for ardupilot 2.6?

Hi, the store doesn't carry the diydrones sonar sensor any more.Does anyone have a link where I could purchase it? Thanks.

Started by Joel

2 Apr 23, 2016
Reply by Joel

Can the Pixhawk with Plane use data from a sonar sensor ?

This is mostly about the sensor presented here: http://plane.ardupilot.com/wiki/common-rangefinder-maxbotix-analog/From what I gathered, th…

Started by Simon L.

2 Mar 17, 2016
Reply by Simon L.

Performing Obstacle avoidance using sonars on copter

Hi all. I'm currently doing my Final Year Project and i am supposed to perform Obstacle avoidance using sonars using APM 2.6. I understand…

Started by Joshua Lay

0 Sep 10, 2015

Waypoints mission with sonar

Hi,  I connected a sonar to my 3DR quadcopter (with pixhawk on it). I want the quad to keep constant altitude above the ground (about 1.5 m…

Started by Udi Rot

4 Aug 26, 2015
Reply by Kristian R.

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service