All Discussions Tagged 'source' (14)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Are the standard Arduino libraries included in the Ardupilot source code?

I am hoping to use Arduino specific functions in the UserCode.cpp file of Ardupilot. Specific functions would be pinMode(), digitalWrite(),…

Started by Spencer Manning

1 May 10
Reply by Chris Anderson

Build your own visual-inertial odometry aided cost-effective open-source autonomous drone.

Hello,We are pleased to announce our open source packages that make use of all open-source and commercial products (e.g., intel ZR300 and D…

Started by Inkyu Sa

0 Aug 24, 2017

quadcopter "recipe" with open source firmware (like APM and PX4) running ROS

Hi All, I am a doctoral student and in my project I work on control theory. I want to build a simple quadcopter to test my algorithms on.…

Started by johnny

0 May 20, 2017

How to do acrobatic manoeuvre and formation for multiple drones autonomously.

Hi, is there any way to make multiple drones to perform acrobatic manoeuvre (flip & roll of the drones) autonomously while in formation…

Started by kenisvery

0 Nov 29, 2016

Overriding Remote Control from a custom GS with MAVLink

Hello, I am trying to create a custom ground station that could take off the Quadcopter when a camera detects a predefined target. Basical…

Started by Valentin Brossard

46 Apr 13, 2016
Reply by Vinh K

Px4/Pixhawk source code compiling show the CMake Error

Hello everyone, i download the pixhawk source code throuth the px4 toolchain ,and complete compiling successfully with console pattern. but…

Started by vorney thomas

0 Jan 21, 2016

Open Outdoor Robotics platform

The goal of this project is to create a standardized outdoor robotics platform, similar to the Turtlebot.   The platform will be comprised…

Started by Seth King

0 Nov 10, 2015

New kindle book on open source hardware

Hi All, Please check out the new kindle book on open source hardware and provide your valuable feedback and review. http://www.amazon.com

Started by Girish Maiya

0 Mar 28, 2015

add-on para mission planner

Hello everyone, I need help for a project I will do in college, which addresses: Description: The "Mission Planner" enterprise software 3D…

Started by Israel Contreras

0 Mar 26, 2015

Trouble compiling Arduplane 2.78b source code

I just started a UAV project for work using the Arduino Mega 2560.  But my problem is I cannot get the source code for Arduplane to compi…

Started by Zack Thevenot

4 Mar 4, 2014
Reply by Mohamed Abdelkader Zahana

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service