All Discussions Tagged 'sparkfun' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Might be a nice new toy - FEZ Domino

http://www.sparkfun.com/commerce/product_info.php?products_id=9797Features: Based on Microsoft's .NET Micro Framework Runs on 72Mhz NXP…

Started by Gregg "Cabe" Bond

8 Apr 20, 2015
Reply by Chris. W

Max. number of sensor Arducopter can handle!

Hi @Chris, I am not sure if someone has asked already this question on forum before. The APM 2.5 has accelerometer, gyros, magnetometer, b…

Started by Shyam Balasubramanian

8 Nov 23, 2014
Reply by Shyam Balasubramanian

GYRO DRIFT Compensation: "How To" in APM?

Hi All, I use APM, and I need to do 'drift compensation'.  I have the following: ahrs.pitch, ahrs.roll, ahrs.yaw. drift vector =( x, y, z…

3 Dec 19, 2012
Reply by Magnus

Quadcopter Applications: Thesis project

Hi Guys, I was interested in doing my master thesis research in the area of UAV. I wanted to know the topics of reseach in the area of bui…

1 Dec 4, 2012
Reply by Kate

Difference between ArduPilot Mega controller board and Original Arduino Atmega2560

Hi Guys, I was contemplating on the difference between the original ATmega2560 board (shown in blue in the diagram) and the main controlle…

2 Oct 2, 2012
Reply by Shyam Balasubramanian

APM1+XBeePro900 XSC (9,6kbps) issues

Hello friends! I'm a very new to the diydrones community so please don't beat hard ) I've got: 1) ArduPilotMega1 2) 2 x XBee Pro 900 XSC m…

Started by Alex.CCCP

2 Mar 27, 2012
Reply by Fête Mobile

Interfacing: Sparkfun 6DOF IMU, Arudino, complementary filter, c# attitude display

Hi all,   I just began working on my own INS/IMU over the past couple weeks. I've made pretty good progress so far. I'm using the newer Spa…

Started by Jesse

4 Jun 11, 2011
Reply by Jesse

Sensors on gas powered plane (vibration with IMUs, RF interference)

We're trialling an 5DOF Sparkfun IMU on a 50cc gas plane with less than great results.  The sensor output with our EKF implementation works…

Started by Lauri

8 Apr 22, 2010
Reply by Jonathan Brandmeyer

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service