All Discussions Tagged 'speed' (48)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

LOG file view needed // X-8 Survey mission // disturbance due to limited motors?

Dear members,with my octo (X8 frame; APM and MP on latest stable version) i did a survey mission some days ago and had two "instability iss…

Started by Syrphus_AWO

9 May 3, 2016
Reply by Syrphus_AWO

Arming Check Fails - GPS Vertical Speed 0, needs 0.45 m/s

Hello, I'm having an issue where my plane won't arm using NMEA GPS on a pixhawk.  Message it gives: "GPS Vertical Speed 0.00m/s needs (0.45…

Started by Nathan

0 Apr 27, 2016

3DR radio causing speed change in motors (interference)

Hi There,  Thanks for giving me the chance to join this community. I have recently built a 450 quadcopter with an APM 3.1 mini FC, FSi6 ra…

Started by Wilson

7 Apr 26, 2016
Reply by Wilson

Speed limit in copte v3.3.3

hello every body I have a question that can we choose a speed limit for WPNAV_LOIT_SPEED more that 20 meter per second or not? actually w…

Started by mohsein

0 Mar 26, 2016

APM 2.6 motors accelerating from 0% to 50% of throttle and not between 50 and 100%

Hi, I'm building X quad with 1000kv motors and 9443 props with APM 2.6. I want to fly with 2x 5000mah batteries but I'm getting only half o…

Started by Artur Engler

4 Mar 23, 2016
Reply by Artur Engler

Use of hot-wire anemometer for wind speed estimation

I've wondering if the use of a hot-wire anemometer such as the $17 Modern Device one could be an alternative to pitot tubes: https://modern…

Started by Jose A. J. Berni

1 Jan 9, 2016
Reply by Andre K.

APM high speed >=1mach ?

hey friends ,,  it is simple question ! What is the maximum speed that can be handled by APM 2.5 (arduplane) ? do i need to add ArduIMU v3…

Started by Leluoch kart

11 Dec 8, 2015
Reply by Marius Titulescu

Rotation Speed and Rotation Velocity

I am trying to model my quadcopter using the Euler's Equations. To get the accelerations and angular speeds, I am using an accelerometer al…

Started by M. A.

1 Nov 24, 2015
Reply by M. A.

Pixhawk wpnav speed limited to 10m/s

1st post so I would appreciate guidance if I'm posting in the wrong area. We've been pushing up our wpnav speed from the default of 500cm/s…

Started by Stephen Boyle

0 Oct 7, 2015

ANY REASON for 2m/s GND SPD, ARSPD is 10m/s when MIN_GRD_SPD =12m/s

Hi All, I have a problem with my airspeed and ground speed for my plane. Basically in a large circle loiter in one section the air speed d…

Started by Jon

0 Sep 4, 2015

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service