All Discussions Tagged 'speed' (48)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Air speed TOO FAST. Target 10m/s, actual 18+ m/s, how do I slow plane down?

Hi All, I recently upgraded to an air speed sensor for a wing wing z84.  Plane flies create in FBWA and AUTO but it does not seem to contr…

Started by Jon

3 Jul 16, 2015
Reply by Scott Pritchett

Large quadcopter is flipping over, but to different sides

I recently finished my quadcopter. It is a big one. 120cm in diameter, about 5kg of weight and it runs 28 inch propellers driven by four Ti…

Started by Michael Haertel

5 Jun 12, 2015
Reply by Peter Dobber

How To Slow Down The YAW Speed video

How To Slow Down The YAW Speed On Your DJI Phantom  http://www.epictv.com/media/podcast/how-to-slow-down-the-yaw-speed-on-your-dji-phantom-

Started by Zach Sebastian

0 May 15, 2015

SimonK firmware for the old 3DRobotics ESC.

I have some of the old ESC's shipped by 3dRobotics. It does not have the SimonK firmware. I was wondering if I can flash it with the Si…

Started by Cool Dude

3 Feb 9, 2015
Reply by Bruce Hansche

Choosing ESCs for Multirotor Based on Li-Ion C-Rating Limitation

Hello My long-flight-time quad (APM 2.6, or Pixhawk) is a specialized aerial survey platform using 4S4P unprotected NCR18650B Li-Ion batte…

Started by Christopher Gehrich

5 Jan 10, 2015
Reply by Stuart Brookes

Variable Pitch Propellers

I've recently gotten interested in the design of variable pitch propellers/rotors for the use in VTOL tilt-rotor UAVS. I have done a good a…

Started by Joshua Geating

12 May 21, 2014
Reply by Joshua Geating

Modelling the Arducopter Controller in Simulink

Hi guys For my Bachelor thesis I am trying to model the JDrones hexa in MATLAB/Simulink. So far I finished modelling the multirotor itself.…

Started by Roman Hofstetter

9 Mar 10, 2014
Reply by emre ayvaz

Left motor slow speed tricopter

Hi all I have a tricopter and I have some problems with it. When I fly it then there is this wobbling effect that sometimes happens but I…

Started by Andy

2 Mar 9, 2014
Reply by Andy

Is it possible to switch remotely between AIR SPEED and GROUND SPEED?

Group: We have a situation where our ground speed needs to be constant during our mission, but need to switch to air speed during landing.…

Started by Bret C

1 Feb 4, 2014
Reply by Innokentiy Antipin

Airspeed sensor causes altitude drop in RTL

Every time when airspeed sensor is activated and you try RTL the plane starts to descent and would hit ground if not switched to manual and…

Started by Veikko Vierola

17 Nov 17, 2013
Reply by Patrick Leschinski

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service