All Discussions Tagged 'speed' (48)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Crusing speed of Skywalker EPO?

Hello all, I'm planning to buy one Skywalker EPO for FPV.Wondering what are the max/normal/min cruising speed of Skywalker EPO??Thanks!

Started by nick

20 Dec 21, 2011
Reply by Ozgur Sar

Wind speeds!!! Help!

Hey! I am looking to build a Quadcopter, but live an a fairly windy area. Anyone know what sorta wind speeds it can handle? My concern isn'…

Started by Will Martin

2 Nov 26, 2011
Reply by Martint BuildYourOwnDrone.co.uk

Best way to determine the speed relative to the ground?

Hello! I'm in a group at Chalmers University of Technology that are working on a self stabilized quadcopter with position hold, see picture…

Started by Jonas Arvidsson

11 Jul 8, 2011
Reply by Ali

High Speed FPV UAV 200kmh+ with HD Hero, suggestions?

Hi guys, looking at putting together a high speed uav for aerial filming of a ski race that happens in my home town, the boats travel at up…

Started by Forbzy

6 Mar 29, 2011
Reply by SkyRover

Main loop speed

I just wondered why the main loop in the ACM code is only executed at 100Hz NG code runs at 200Hz (which is slow for a quad)   if you take…

Started by Sebastian Gralla

4 Jan 5, 2011
Reply by Sebastian Gralla

How does UAV dB basically function?

Hi guys, I have experimented with Uavdb2 only a little bit, and am wondering if the attitude that is stored in the first 10 seconds is bein…

Started by John Dal

1 Nov 9, 2010
Reply by William Premerlani

Anyone want to combine forces in San Diego?

I've been working on some UAV stuff and thought I would share a little bit about I'm doing, and also see if anyone would be interested in g…

Started by Bill

22 Sep 27, 2009
Reply by Kay

Airspeed sensors / Altimeters

I have been tinkering with the idea of creating a air speed sensor using a differential pressure sensor such as the Motorola MXP5100DP seri…

Started by Neal Clark

1 Apr 5, 2008
Reply by Chris Anderson

RSS

© 2020   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service