All Discussions Tagged 'speed' (48)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Vertical speed sensor? (variometer?)

Does anyone know any module on the market that can measure the vertical speed? It is not nessecary for me to have absolute altitude measuri…

Started by Dimitris

10 Apr 29, 2018
Reply by Matteo

DO_CHANGE_SPEED Question

Hi everyone I got a couple of question regarding this command  1)Is the speed specified in the command set for the whole mission, or just…

Started by Melvin

0 Dec 21, 2017

Calculating Quadcopter state based on motor speeds (without sensors)

Hi! I've seen people create simulations for quadcopters where they calculate the drone's state (attitude and location) based on the motor s…

Started by Ari Schwartz

0 Nov 29, 2017

Is there a way for me to see the motors RPM (angular speed) in flight logs?

Hi! I was wondering if there is a way for me to see the RPM (angular speed) of each of my motors in the flight logs? Thank you very much! A…

Started by Ari Schwartz

5 Nov 22, 2017
Reply by Andre K.

Cruise Speed

Quick question hopefully someone can help with.  When using APM 2.6 with an airspeed sensor and on an airplane is there anyway to just set…

Started by Tim Mulder

3 Jan 20, 2017
Reply by Queiroz Jones

Speed reduction in auto at windy day

Hello everyone, after hundreds of automated flights (auto mode) on Original Pixhawk - Tower and Mission Planner - I noticed my first proble…

Started by Alex Maltais

0 Aug 22, 2016

Digital Airspeed Sensor Needed?

Can anyone explain exactly why there is a need for an airspeed sensor with the Pixhawk if autonomous landing/takeoff and flight close to st…

Started by Steven McAdam

3 Aug 20, 2016
Reply by Nur M Fadhli @AhLee

Airspeed Sensor Issues?

On a recent flight (fixed-wing aircraft) I noticed that the difference between the airspeed and ground speed was as much as 20+ mph when at…

Started by Steven McAdam

2 Jul 5, 2016
Reply by Chad Frazer

New carbon drone on INDIEGOGO!

We set out to create the best aerial photography experience you ever imagined. This means the creation of a powerful drone to provide smoo…

Started by Ivan Tolchinsky

1 Jun 22, 2016
Reply by Earl Brown

"Change Speed" button

Dear all, I don't find information about the "Change Speed" button is in the "Actions" tab in Mission planner. Is it the speed in m/s? Is i…

Started by Mattia

1 Jun 7, 2016
Reply by Ivan R

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service