All Discussions Tagged 'stability' (17)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

UAV simulink Models

The detailed explanation of the model can be found on the link below http://www.academia.edu/1549192/UAV_MODELING_SIMULATION_STABILITY_AND_

Started by leo

0 Feb 8, 2017

Huge wobble when yawing and hard throttle up

Hey guys, I know I'm not the first person to complain of this, but I've been scouring the forums trying to find answer, and none have point…

Started by Jacob Heller

35 Jun 6, 2016
Reply by Derek

LOG file view needed // X-8 Survey mission // disturbance due to limited motors?

Dear members,with my octo (X8 frame; APM and MP on latest stable version) i did a survey mission some days ago and had two "instability iss…

Started by Syrphus_AWO

9 May 3, 2016
Reply by Syrphus_AWO

HobbyKing SkyEye FPV 2000 Battery Placement/CG Concerns

Hello, We are working on a project with the HK SkyEye FPV 2000mm aircraft. As you can see in the photos, we have flown and crashed the air…

Started by Zachary Barrett

1 Mar 16, 2016
Reply by Fred Goeddert

Building my own quadcopter, stability issues.

Hi everybody I'm building my own quadcopter from scratch (mostly) and have a really hard time getting it stable in flight. That's why I'm…

Started by Flo

1 Nov 22, 2015
Reply by Flo

Quadcopter Super-Stability

Hi All, I've been building and flying a standard configuration quadcopter with 13" frame and multiwii 328p controller. I've achieved a fly…

Started by Mark Fosdike

0 Oct 25, 2015

MR60

Photography Metric

Would like to get suggestions on how we can measure the quality of a video and still photography. Metrics will be important to improve two…

Started by Forrest Frantz

19 Mar 20, 2014
Reply by Rob_Lefebvre

CW Motors Overheating While CCW Stay Cool

According to the Mission Planner logs, the outputs of motors 3 and 4 are double that of motors 1 and 2. Consequently, motors 3 and 4 quick…

Started by Crady von Pawlak

61 Mar 11, 2014
Reply by bblatter

Quadcopter Still Not Stable

This is only the third real attempt to get a stable hover from my multirotor. Everything appears to be balanced — fore-aft CG, props, etc.…

Started by Crady von Pawlak

7 Mar 9, 2014
Reply by Crady von Pawlak

Electronics Selection - Advice

Hi everyone, I am attempting to build my own RC aircraft and have been slowly working out the mechanical design for quite some time now. As…

Started by Neal

1 Feb 8, 2014
Reply by Neal

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service