All Discussions Tagged 'startup' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

PIxhawk 2 cube "no heartbeat packets received"

Dear forum members I am new in this place but I hope you can help me. I built an octacopter and wanted to use the new pixhawk 2 "cube" fli…

Started by Andrea

2 May 21, 2017
Reply by Andrea

Tri-Tilt Rotor Technology

Hi all, I am new to the community and a co-founder of Skyborne Technologies. We are a Australian based R&D Startup developing hybrid UA…

Started by Adrian Dudok

10 May 24, 2016
Reply by Adrian Dudok

Drone Startup Help

Hi Everyone,  We are are startup based in Ireland looking to gather some opinion into the growing demand for commercial drone operators an…

Started by mjames

1 Dec 3, 2015
Reply by Ludo Machiels

JumpDrone — Aerial 3D Footage in All Directions

Hi drone enthusiasts,   My name is Will, and I’m part of a small startup called 2H2, where we’ve found something that will take aerial vide…

Started by Will Hayden

0 Aug 19, 2015

Best cheap ARF fixed-wing for startup

Hi everyone,  Im moving to California this April to begin a startup in the UAS business with a friend. The end-goal will involve flying mu…

Started by Andreas Nicolet

2 Aug 16, 2015
Reply by Ben

Cross-platform network for drone-to-drone communication to avoid collisions

Is there a need for a cross-platform network for communication between drones so that collisions can be avoided in the future when thousand…

Started by Marshall Richards

0 Apr 19, 2015

Tricopter Flips at startup

Hello there, Since i am new to this forums please bear with me i have a tricopter which flips every single time when i give throttle most…

Started by Sparrow Vivek

7 Apr 17, 2015
Reply by Scott Pritchett

Semi-Newbie Needs Help

I purchased a Gaui330x-s a couple of months ago. It has been a constant struggle. I've replaced the frame with an Xproheli.com frame and th…

Started by aspenlife

11 Apr 30, 2012
Reply by James

How much time do I have to stabilize the gyros?

I've installed APM into a hawksky.  The APM is in the hatch above the battery.  My power up procedure is:   1. remove the APM board 2. atta…

Started by Mark Harrison

4 Sep 25, 2011
Reply by Mark Harrison

Ardupilot Mega installation into easystar.

Today I built in the Ardupilot Mega for the first time into a plane to verify the functioning of Stabilize and FBW_A modes. I just wanted t…

Started by Gerard Toonstra

29 May 23, 2011
Reply by Ravi

RSS

© 2020   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service