All Discussions Tagged 'support' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Iris + firmware problems

Hey guys I recently upgraded to latest arducopter on my Iris + and I was wanting to go back to the original Iris+ firmware. is it custom or…

Started by Austin Boucher

2 Nov 12, 2017
Reply by Austin Boucher

Anyone think DJI support sucks?

I own a Phantom 3 that has had consistent connectivity problems since I got it. Trying to get answers on the phone with DJI has been misera…

Started by Keith Glatzer

0 Aug 7, 2015

3D Robotics

Weekend Support Hours

As part of the efforts to improve customer support, 3DR will be offering support on the weekends in the near future.  To ensure that we ser…

Started by Vu Tran

0 Mar 9, 2015

3DR support

I just wanted to give everyone a good reason to purchase your Pixhawk or apm 2.6 from 3DR robotics. Their support for products they sell is…

Started by Larry A Amati

0 Feb 12, 2015

APM 2.5 Not connecting in APM Planner

I recently received a ArduPilot Mega 2.5 and have had some issues getting it to work correctly.  Firstly I plugged it into USB and when it…

Started by Greg Friesmuth

28 Oct 26, 2013
Reply by wadhdhucha

APM2 repair options (fried APM2 board)

hey did you guys hear the joke about the 3DRobotics APM2 repair paths?   oh wait there are none! Beware folks don't fry your APM2... it…

Started by CensoredUser ExWikiNinja aka KF

19 Sep 24, 2013
Reply by Willem

3D Robotics/ udrones customer service issues!

Hi Guys, I do not know how many have had issues with 3DR/ udrones customer service. I am quite disappointed with their customer service re…

Started by Shyam Balasubramanian

65 Jul 20, 2013
Reply by Monroe King

USB cable: APM 2.5

Hi Guys, I have lost the USB cable that came with APM 2.5 board. I am not sure if it is micro USB cable or a larger one, and any specifica…

3 Mar 30, 2013
Reply by Dan Banks

Rasp PI with ArduCopter: Kickstart it!

Hi Guys, I thought to get a new forum rolling for this topic. People have touched upon it in some forums.  Discussions: 1. Streaming re…

2 Mar 29, 2013
Reply by Shyam Balasubramanian

APM2 No servo movement

I finally got time to assemble my flybarless 450 trad heli, I swear sometimes Hobbyking is slower then monkey spit rolling uphill.  And I b…

Started by Carl Campbell

6 Oct 22, 2012
Reply by Chris Pitts

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service