All Discussions Tagged 'surveying' (14)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hexacopter for modeling and mapping for under £500

I'm new to the drone business and was hoping someone can steer me in the right direction. What can you recommend I look into as a DIY kit.…

Started by jaco grove

0 Aug 15, 2017

What Cameras Would You Reccomend for the following project...

Greetings fellow drone enthusiasts! So a little background first... So for the past year and a half I've been using my DJI phantom coupled…

Started by Gavin Schag

0 Jun 23, 2016

Optimal Settings for Autonomous Mapping

I've been having pretty good success with mapping using the pixhawk and mission planner.  After figuring out how to get the shutter cycle t…

Started by Doug Andriuk

3 Feb 24, 2016
Reply by Hansen Li

Is the Solo good for mapping and surveying ?

Hey all, I'm looking for a multicopter to do some mapping & surveying missions. First I've wanted to buy an Iris+, but I've contacted…

Started by Arnaud Vandecasteele

5 Jan 12, 2016
Reply by Pedram

GoPro settings for geotagging images later

Hi, I want to use a Y6 that is fitted with a GoPro to make some simple maps. I have the GoPro on a tarot gimbal and I can take pics straigh…

Started by Jaime

12 Dec 20, 2015
Reply by Jaime Machuca

Solo or IRIS+ for mapping and surveying

Hi all, I'm a GIS consultant and I've already bought a fixed wing for mapping and surveying. While a fixed wing is great it can't be use i…

Started by Arnaud Vandecasteele

0 Nov 5, 2015

SweepWings FPV/AG/3D mapping wings

Hi Guys, I was told to check this place out for UAV stuff. I have been working on flying wings for over 2 years now and started to make my…

Started by ruben Jauregui

8 Aug 7, 2015
Reply by Mario Andres Rojas Rojas

Case Study: Mapping Drones for Professional Surveyors

Hey all, We just posted a new, interactive case study on our blog, Aerial Acuity. If you're interested, give it a gander and let us know…

Started by Ian Smith

0 Aug 4, 2015

3DR Aero - Custom GoPro 4 Mount

I am purchasing the 3DR Aero and want to use my GoPro 4 as a downward facing camera for surveying.  I am by no means an engineer and am new…

Started by Kyle Rosa

1 Jan 19, 2015
Reply by iskess

UAV operators and service providers

Can someone please tell me where I can find a list of UAV operators who do surveying, mapping, inspections, etc. I am trying to create a da…

Started by Mearon Okonsky

1 Sep 11, 2014
Reply by Andre K.

RSS

© 2018   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service