All Discussions Tagged 'surveying' (18)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How big is the impact of 5G on drones?

Aerial photography, inspection, logistics, plant protection, surveying, security and other applications in the field of UAV industry, the l…

Started by phyngineer

0 Oct 12

UAV mapping throughout the Great Wall

"One who fails to reach the Great Wall is not a hero." The Great Wall is known as one of China's symbols. But this majestic ancient buildin…

Started by phyngineer

0 Sep 15

UAV became the "new favorite" of surveying and mapping

Speaking of surveying and mapping, I think everyone will not be unfamiliar. From engineering construction to land management, people are of…

Started by phyngineer

1 Sep 12
Reply by Rus Talisin

GRIFLION M8 realizes aerial survey along the Yangtze River

Recently, in order to make rational use of the Yangtze River coastline and strengthen the maintenance of the Yangtze River ecology and rive…

Started by phyngineer

0 Sep 12

GoPro settings for geotagging images later

Hi, I want to use a Y6 that is fitted with a GoPro to make some simple maps. I have the GoPro on a tarot gimbal and I can take pics straigh…

Started by Jaime

13 Dec 11, 2018
Reply by saran kumar battula

Hexacopter for modeling and mapping for under £500

I'm new to the drone business and was hoping someone can steer me in the right direction. What can you recommend I look into as a DIY kit.…

Started by jaco grove

0 Aug 15, 2017

What Cameras Would You Reccomend for the following project...

Greetings fellow drone enthusiasts! So a little background first... So for the past year and a half I've been using my DJI phantom coupled…

Started by Gavin Schag

0 Jun 23, 2016

Optimal Settings for Autonomous Mapping

I've been having pretty good success with mapping using the pixhawk and mission planner.  After figuring out how to get the shutter cycle t…

Started by Doug Andriuk

3 Feb 24, 2016
Reply by Hansen Li

Is the Solo good for mapping and surveying ?

Hey all, I'm looking for a multicopter to do some mapping & surveying missions. First I've wanted to buy an Iris+, but I've contacted…

Started by Arnaud Vandecasteele

5 Jan 12, 2016
Reply by Pedram

Solo or IRIS+ for mapping and surveying

Hi all, I'm a GIS consultant and I've already bought a fixed wing for mapping and surveying. While a fixed wing is great it can't be use i…

Started by Arnaud Vandecasteele

0 Nov 5, 2015

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service