All Discussions Tagged 'switch' (19)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

PX4 kill switch malfunctioning with reversible thrust using SimonK or BLheli

Hi, So a little background: I am using the Afro Mini 20A esc with a pixhawk mini and running the latest px4 flight-stack. I have flashed o…

Started by Haqb

0 Nov 7, 2017

Check if safety switch is on from ground station

Hi! I haven't been able to found any information on this (neither I have seen it on the usual GCS or mavlink common messages).  I have my o…

Started by Clementina

0 Sep 30, 2016

Pixhawk Copter 3.3, Taranis S3 switch for flight modes and issues

Hi, During my first experimental flight with: Tarot X6 960 frame 2x Tattu 10A 6S LiPos Taranis X9D+ with S3 switch installed FrSKY X8R 3D…

Started by ActionDrone

3 Jun 27, 2016
Reply by ActionDrone

Cannot change flight mode switch channel...

Hello.  At my recent team meeting, we performed the radio calibration in Mission Planner.  Everything worked out well except for one sticki…

Started by Dav

0 Mar 16, 2016

I would like to put a Toggle Switch on my Arducopter

I have built and flown several APM-based quad rotors, but I am not an experienced RC person, so please be gentle with me regarding my next…

Started by Robert Beatty

35 Mar 22, 2015
Reply by Ken Lorig

Turnigy Receiver Controlled Switch Issue

I wanted to control my lights using a Turnigy Receiver Controlled Switch. I think my wiring is correct (schematic below of my setup), becau…

Started by Trevor Swackhamer

1 Oct 31, 2014
Reply by Trevor Swackhamer

Draganfly handheld transmitter : what to do to switch from mode 2 to mode 1

Hello, First post on this forum, I've found a draganfly X8 in mint condition that i'd like to buy. It comes with a gimbal and a ground sta…

Started by TomBTZ

1 Jul 28, 2014
Reply by TomBTZ

auto disengage RTL mode

Hello, I am using arduplane with APM2.5  2.72. I trigger the RTL mode with throttle failsafe. But once I get the controller back in range (…

Started by gregv

3 Jan 8, 2014
Reply by gregv

Autotrim questions

Hi, 1. Is it possible to commence the autotrim procedure without radio switch, can I use some mission planner button to save the autotrim…

Started by Veikko Vierola

2 Dec 7, 2013
Reply by Veikko Vierola

Kill Switch in Auto Mode

Hi All,   I've got a stock DJI F450 with APM2 (running 2.7, although I plan on moving to 2.8 soon) with a Spektrum Dx7s. I noticed that the…

Started by Jake Simon

7 Aug 28, 2013
Reply by Spencer

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service