All Discussions Tagged 'system' (25)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The new product?What are the functions of the tether system

Hello, everyone. Yesterday, I saw a technology product named UAV tether system on a technology program. Who can tell me what kind of functi…

Started by Adams Smith

6 yesterday
Reply by Nelson Campbell

Hybrid power system

Hello, I am currently working on making a hybrid power system using IC engine and generator/ alternator/ motor for a UAV (VTOL capability -…

Started by Lekhraj Rana

8 Jan 1
Reply by Steven Garcia

Tilting impetus suit

I would like to recommend you a tilting impetus suit which takes stability control of multi-rotor and high efficiency of fixed wing into ac…

Started by Lemonmeng

0 May 2, 2018

State of the Art Novel InFlowTech: 1-Gearturbine RotaryTurbo, 2-Imploturbocompressor One CompressionStep

*Wordpress Blog State of the Art Novel InFlow Gearturbine Imploturbocompressor *State of the Art - Novel InFlow Tech - Featured Project D…

Started by Carlos Barrera

0 Jan 25, 2017

UAV Catapult Launcher

Hello,   I am trying to design a catapult launcher for a ~20 lb UAV and was curious if anyone has designed and built one for a similar wei…

Started by Scott Ashcraft

9 Jan 4, 2017
Reply by Sameer N Pujar

hydrogen powered electrical motor

Hi everyone , I have some questions from this video.. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d904Jl0UOdc I'm not talking about the generation of…

Started by qwerty

2 Oct 20, 2016
Reply by qwerty

System identification for Multi-rotors

i have noticed the lack of research in the past 2 years (2014-2016) on system identification on quadcopters (multicopters in general). Back…

Started by iyad

0 Jul 30, 2016

Lack of recent research on System Identification on Quadcopters !

i have noticed the lack of research in the past 2 years (2014-2016) on system identification on quadcopters (multicopters in general). Back…

Started by iyad

0 Jul 22, 2016

Parrot Rolling spider access to controller and programming

Hi guys, Does anyone know where I could find tutorials/course to learn how I could access and develop the controller of the Parrot rolling…

Started by Eli Agronov

0 Apr 5, 2016

Mavlink Protocol Sequence

Hello everyone, I'm new in this Mavlink protocol. I'm trying to implementation of this protocol in my own autopilot system. I can include…

Started by Mehmet Hasanzade

3 Feb 18, 2016
Reply by Lucas Cesar

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service