All Discussions Tagged 't-motor' (6)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

MR60

Duration World Record for Electric Multicopter Flight Duration 4 1/4 hours--How We Did It

Katie "Ket" DeSpain and Forrest Frantz teamed up to take back the flight duration world record.  A Romanian group beat the previous reco…

Started by Forrest Frantz

26 Jan 5
Reply by Dr Stephen Prior

Tarot 680Pro Extended Hexacopter! RTF! Great Pro Aerial Photography System! Great Lifter! 1250.00

Awesome Aerial Photography System! Optimally configured, all the best components to create an awesome aerial platform! Ready to Fly! Pick y…

Started by Jeff

2 Feb 11, 2018
Reply by Jeff

T-motor AIR Switchover functionality

Not a lot of information is available about the T-motor AIR ESC calibration and configuration parameters. One of the parameters is called "…

Started by Thomas Jespersen

0 Aug 12, 2017

Help with Devo 7 to a Naza M V2 flgith controller Calibration

Hello Im having trouble having my Naza M V2 work properly with the Devo 7. I'm having trouble with setting the settings for the switches wi…

Started by Andrew Gary Sarafa

0 May 1, 2015

Loiter goes straight ahead and crash

Hi to all, today, When I put my octo copter in loiter it doesn't seem to go all different directions but it just goes straight ahead and wo…

Started by Nayden

6 May 31, 2014
Reply by Nayden

Pixhawk crash in stabilize mode

components: 1m. diameter. graupner hott gr-24 t-motor: motors and esc. 2 batteries 2*5000mAh 6S (mounted in the center), charged Weight: ~…

Started by Nayden

2 May 27, 2014
Reply by Nayden

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service