All Discussions Tagged 'take' (15)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

stabilizer is no problem, but Alt hold is crush.

hi  i`m make quad drone use Tarot x4 and Pixhawk (3.4.6 copter). motor number is no problem. and stabilizer mode is no problem too. but whe…

Started by Han seon ho

2 May 16, 2017
Reply by Han seon ho

HELP!!!!! My quad is spinning out of control on take off

I am new at this and i got a eachine wizard and i bent a motor bell so i got new motors but other than that the rest is i guess what you wo…

Started by James williams

2 Feb 23, 2017
Reply by James williams

Extreme Yaw on Take Off -- Solved

-- SOLVED -- The CW motor was spinning faster because one of the Quick Detach Propeller adapter was broken and the prop is not "locked" dow…

Started by Waladi

4 Aug 25, 2014
Reply by John Spencer

tips forward on take off rc timer spider with gimbal I can get air born apm 2.6 running v3.1.5

Rig=RC timer dead-cat/tbs frame with motor gimbal qbrain esc throttle set/ carbon props balanced.etc 4500 amp battery...to rear of frame to…

Started by Philip Price

7 Jun 18, 2014
Reply by Ken Gaines

APM 2.5 Hexacopter flew ok on maiden, now problems/won't lift off

I'm having a strange problem with a APM 2.5 powered hexacopter that I just finished putting together.  I got it up in the air for the first…

Started by Parker Stephen

3 Jan 10, 2014
Reply by Parker Stephen

Adding auto takeoff features to APM 2

Hi all,  I want my quad rotors to take off automatically without using the mission script (planning way points via mission planner). it is…

Started by Jonathan Poh

1 Sep 20, 2013
Reply by Bo Barry

APM 2.5 flips on take off

Hello, I know, I am not the first one with this problem. I am flying in the stabalize mode, I downgraded the P value in stabalize but it's…

Started by Sander Nijhof

8 Sep 18, 2013
Reply by Andrew Cox

Problems with Automatic Takeoff

I have a GAUI 500X quad with the APM2 and sonar on board and I'm having problems with the auto takeoff. It does waypoints, RTL, and landin…

Started by Mr. K

2 Jun 18, 2013
Reply by BertzillAvionics

300km

Auto takeoff and crash x2

Can anyone help me find the cause of the only two crashes I've had with my FPV Raptor and APM 2.5. I've done a dozen or so auto take offs s…

Started by moglos

8 Jan 10, 2013
Reply by Søren Kuula

Basic Autonomous Flight

Hi all,   Having some problems getting my quad (GAUI 330x) to fly autonomously using APM1 (including GPS and Xbee modules from the diydrone…

Started by Jake Simon

2 Mar 27, 2012
Reply by Jake Simon

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service