All Discussions Tagged 'takeoff' (33)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

GRIFLION M8 realizes aerial survey along the Yangtze River

Recently, in order to make rational use of the Yangtze River coastline and strengthen the maintenance of the Yangtze River ecology and rive…

Started by phyngineer

0 Sep 12

autotake off not working in Arduplane 3.8

I just went through the configuration for setting up autotakeoff on my plane.  I am testing the take off as part of a route.  When I trigge…

Started by Robert Caraway

0 Aug 16, 2017

DroneKit able to arm, but not take off

We are trying to run a simple takeoff command using DroneKit-Python. We have a lidar and an optical flow (PX4 flow) camera connected. We ha…

Started by Paul Tawfik

0 Jun 7, 2017

pixhawk octrotor x8- coaxial takeoff issues

hello , need some help with my x8. was not able to take off.  all the controls seems fine and double checked the direction of propellers to…

Started by abhignan

1 Aug 23, 2016
Reply by abhignan

Need to keep repeating Accelerometer Calibration

Hi, I am using an original 3dr pixhawk with a 650 frame. I have ekf enabled on AC 3.2. I have noticed one problem where I need to keep re-…

Started by Arshish Maneckji

6 Jul 11, 2016
Reply by stefanie davis

Apm copter automatic takeoff not lifting

Hello guys, I am experiencing the following problem: when I try the auto mode on my amp 2.6, the copter won't take off. the props start spi…

Started by Dani Peja

0 Apr 29, 2016

Possible to calibrate a transmitter?

Hi all, I am a newbie quadcopter builder and am having an issue with my first drone. I have built a flamewheel arducopter and have bought…

Started by Reagen Siedl

4 Oct 25, 2015
Reply by Reagen Siedl

Auto-Takeoff Fixed Wing

I have a fixed wing tricycle gear airplane I am trying to implement auto-takeoff with. Also, I am not using an airspeed sensor so I would n…

Started by Tim Mulder

5 Aug 13, 2015
Reply by Bruce Robb

Large quadcopter is flipping over, but to different sides

I recently finished my quadcopter. It is a big one. 120cm in diameter, about 5kg of weight and it runs 28 inch propellers driven by four Ti…

Started by Michael Haertel

5 Jun 12, 2015
Reply by Peter Dobber

Arduplane Automatic Takeoff Pitch Control

Hello, I have a Skywalker X-8 with a Pixhawk running ArduPlane V3.2.3, and I'm trying to get the automatic takeoff working smoothly. Curre…

Started by Will Finamore

12 May 19, 2015
Reply by Andre K.

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service