All Discussions Tagged 'taranis' (15)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Pixhawk on traditional helicopter

Hey guys hope everybody is doing well in their Hobby life I'm in the middle of a project and I'm kind of giving up in have installed a p…

Started by Michel Maalouf

4 Dec 31, 2017
Reply by Matteo Tarsi

Cannot connect via SBUS on mRo PIxhawk with X8R and Taranis

I have an mRo (mRobotics) pixhawk that I’ve setup but cannot get SBUS working with my frsky X8R and wanted to see if I can solicit some ide…

Started by Matthew Morin

1 Dec 19, 2017
Reply by Robert

PWM range not changing on MP Flight Mode Screen

Hi everyone, Starting to use the Mission Planner Software and went through all calibration modules already. Had a decent flight changing mo…

Started by Jose Torres

2 Aug 4, 2017
Reply by Daniil Popov

Pixhawk >> Mavlink >> X8R >> Taranis >> MP

the telemetry solution by Craft & Theory will feed the Mavlink-sentences from a Pixhawk to a Taranis and display the data on the Tarani…

Started by Thomas Scherer

0 Jun 21, 2017

Taranis Failsafe and Arducopter - ALMOST CRASHED!

Hi everyone, I thought it might be interesting to post what it just happened to me last Friday. I was flying my Octa-Quad with AC 3.4.dev (…

Started by Tiziano Fiorenzani

2 Apr 4, 2017
Reply by Tiziano Fiorenzani

Failsafe. Via Missionplanner or Taranis??

Hi. I have been flying for a few months, but have never set a failsafe on any of my 3 drones. I am looking at it now and I am a bit confuse…

Started by Paul

0 Mar 19, 2017

FrkSky Telemetry To DroidPlanner Mavlink and Bluetooth (No extra radio)

Hello all Here at Airborne Projects we have been hard at work with new ways to bring MAVLink telemetry to the ground without extra parts. S…

Started by Paulo Neves

0 Aug 25, 2016

RC not calibrated problem

Hi all, Brand new, learning quickly, and very excited.  I've got a pixhawk board v3.3.3, mission planner 1.3.39, taranis transmitter, and…

Started by fluffydust

12 Aug 4, 2016
Reply by fluffydust

Help understanding ground station link with pixhawk

Hey all I am a newcomer to the hobby and am trying to expand my knowledge before getting tucked in, I am having trouble understanding how t…

Started by Danny Johnson

6 Jul 29, 2016
Reply by Danny Johnson

Pixhawk Copter 3.3, Taranis S3 switch for flight modes and issues

Hi, During my first experimental flight with: Tarot X6 960 frame 2x Tattu 10A 6S LiPos Taranis X9D+ with S3 switch installed FrSKY X8R 3D…

Started by ActionDrone

3 Jun 27, 2016
Reply by ActionDrone

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service