All Discussions Tagged 'telemetry' (171)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Interference between Xbee Pro S3B telemetry and TBS Crossfire Micro

I am looking at upgrading my hexcopter to work beyond visual line of sight for an upcoming competition (over 1 km from launch). I have orde…

Started by Michael Dowling

0 Oct 3

Android app for drone

Hi, I am new to Ardupilot, I want to develop android app to control drone. As a initial step i want to send waypoints(mission) from android…

Started by prasannab

2 Sep 16
Reply by Adam Goldenstein

Real Time .tlog File Reading on Matlab

Hi everyone, I'm wondering to know if there is a way to read and process the parameters that come from telemetry, on Matlab / Simulink with…

Started by Ozan Eren Yüceol

2 Jul 11
Reply by Bryan James

3DR 915 multipoint with SiK 2.x?

Hello, Is it possible to use the new 3DR 915 telemetry set, with SiK 2.x firmware, to allow two ground stations? For instance MP on PC and…

Started by Brit Davis

19 Jun 19
Reply by Mohamed Abdelkader Zahana

Power level on 3DR radio

Good day all The first 2 phases of my second drone is complete. I now have: F450 frame2312 motorsBl-Heli32 (40A) ESC9450S propsRXSR Frsky…

Started by John Longland

0 Jun 15

3DR Telemetry (433 MHz) and EzUHF or Dragonlink

Hi everyone, Was considering getting an EzUHF or Dragonlink Tx/Rx kit for extra long range, but realized that their frequencies range may…

Started by Mathieu

12 Apr 24
Reply by Tony

WiFi Telemetry with Cheap ESP8266

Hello all, It's not a new achievement using wifi as Telemetry but this UART to WiFi module has really long range (up to 400 meters), and un…

Started by Omer

11 Mar 31
Reply by Alexey Dobrovolskiy

Pixhawk Mini Telemetry with FLIR

Hi, I am currently working on a hexacopter powered with the Pixhawk Mini FCS. It is currently using the 915MHz telemetry radio to communic…

Started by Jamie M

4 Feb 7
Reply by Jamie M

View sensor data from Arduino through Pixhawk

I have a pressure sensor connected to an Arduino via I2C. I may add other sensors as well. But anyways, I also plan to connect the Arduino…

Started by Otis Johnson

4 Jan 17
Reply by Hugues

How to connect the pixhawk telemetry to a RX706 DeVention receiver

Hi, I need to know how to connect the telemetry from a pixhawk plate to a DeVention RX706 receiver and be able to observe the telemetry fro…

Started by Oscar Renato

0 Oct 27, 2017

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2018   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service