All Discussions Tagged 'telemetry' (170)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

3DR Telemetry (433 MHz) and EzUHF or Dragonlink

Hi everyone, Was considering getting an EzUHF or Dragonlink Tx/Rx kit for extra long range, but realized that their frequencies range may…

Started by Mathieu

12 Apr 24
Reply by Tony

WiFi Telemetry with Cheap ESP8266

Hello all, It's not a new achievement using wifi as Telemetry but this UART to WiFi module has really long range (up to 400 meters), and un…

Started by Omer

11 Mar 31
Reply by Alexey Dobrovolskiy

Pixhawk Mini Telemetry with FLIR

Hi, I am currently working on a hexacopter powered with the Pixhawk Mini FCS. It is currently using the 915MHz telemetry radio to communic…

Started by Jamie M

4 Feb 7
Reply by Jamie M

View sensor data from Arduino through Pixhawk

I have a pressure sensor connected to an Arduino via I2C. I may add other sensors as well. But anyways, I also plan to connect the Arduino…

Started by Otis Johnson

4 Jan 17
Reply by Hugues

How to connect the pixhawk telemetry to a RX706 DeVention receiver

Hi, I need to know how to connect the telemetry from a pixhawk plate to a DeVention RX706 receiver and be able to observe the telemetry fro…

Started by Oscar Renato

0 Oct 27, 2017

run Mission Planner with Parallels Desktop on MacOS

Dear all: I am trying to run Mission Planner on my Macbook with Parallels. I am able to connect Mission Planner on Macbook and Pixhawk via…

Started by Shouyeh Gong

0 Oct 13, 2017

Android app for drone

Hi, I am new to Ardupilot, I want to develop android app to control drone. As a initial step i want to send waypoints(mission) from android…

Started by prasannab

1 Oct 2, 2017
Reply by Andre K.

How to python script a time-based flight plan

Based on what I've discovered so far in my search for an answer (most pertinently here & here), it appears the only commands that can b…

Started by Joe M

12 Jul 11, 2017
Reply by RIJUN RAJ K

Pixhawk >> Mavlink >> X8R >> Taranis >> MP

the telemetry solution by Craft & Theory will feed the Mavlink-sentences from a Pixhawk to a Taranis and display the data on the Tarani…

Started by Thomas Scherer

0 Jun 21, 2017

.net app for telemetry?

I have downloaded and built the source for Mission Planner in Visual Studio and I am immediately VERY overwhelmed.  I am NOT a developer, b…

Started by DroneRanger

5 May 25, 2017
Reply by Giridharan

RSS

© 2018   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service