All Discussions Tagged 'telemetry' (171)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

run Mission Planner with Parallels Desktop on MacOS

Dear all: I am trying to run Mission Planner on my Macbook with Parallels. I am able to connect Mission Planner on Macbook and Pixhawk via…

Started by Shouyeh Gong

0 Oct 13, 2017

How to python script a time-based flight plan

Based on what I've discovered so far in my search for an answer (most pertinently here & here), it appears the only commands that can b…

Started by Joe M

12 Jul 11, 2017
Reply by RIJUN RK

Pixhawk >> Mavlink >> X8R >> Taranis >> MP

the telemetry solution by Craft & Theory will feed the Mavlink-sentences from a Pixhawk to a Taranis and display the data on the Tarani…

Started by Thomas Scherer

0 Jun 21, 2017

.net app for telemetry?

I have downloaded and built the source for Mission Planner in Visual Studio and I am immediately VERY overwhelmed.  I am NOT a developer, b…

Started by DroneRanger

5 May 25, 2017
Reply by Giridharan

Does anyone have a Dashware profile/tool for APM:Copter or APM:Plane?

Dashware looks to be a pretty nice tool for overlaying telemetry/log data onto HD video. It was recently acquired by GoPro and is now free…

Started by Scott Pritchett

32 May 17, 2017
Reply by Sam S

Satellite Telemetry

Hello Guys I use rfd900 modems with good results. Sometimes need to fly in mountains and hill zones, and frequently loss link due LOS issue…

Started by AEROVANT

2 May 10, 2017
Reply by naish

Free Drone Tracker using mobile phone

One day I was thinking, hey, there's all these old mobile phones lying around, why can't I use them to track stuff? So I created DroneTrack…

Started by zenith

5 Feb 15, 2017
Reply by teraziki Maxkin

3D Printed Drone iP 65 possible

HI @ everyone i invented a small drone with lots of power that can easy be printed and could be used in many way´s. i now looking for some…

Started by Samuel

0 Feb 1, 2017

Increasing Mavlink message rate to 100hz

I'm using ArduPilot solely as an AHRS/INS, and I need to send MavLink telemetry updates at at least 100hz to another process on the same sy…

Started by Aaron Smith

0 Dec 19, 2016

APM Mavlink over FrSky and then back to Mavlink

Hi guys!Who wants to transmit APM Mavlink telemetry data to ground station using FrSky only? (e.g. without 3DR radio) Using two Arduinos I…

Started by Czech Uav Guy

15 Dec 7, 2016
Reply by Zach

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2018   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service