All Discussions Tagged 'test' (46)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Help on Optical Flow sensor calibration

Dear all, I'm an engineer student specialized in embedded systems from Paris working on a drone prototype for a school project with other…

Started by TCHackster

1 Sep 3, 2018
Reply by kiki boy

Pixhawk PX4 Motor Test

Hello All, I am using a Pixhawk with the PX4 firmware. I want to test the motors but for some reason the motor test buttons are greyed out…

Started by Nick Charabaruk

1 Mar 27, 2018
Reply by mocart

Questionable amount of vibrations on Lumenier Danaus with Pixhawk Mini

Hi guys. I have just finished assembling a new Quad intended for indoor flight using the Lumenier Danaus and the 3DR Pixhawk Mini. The buil…

Started by Thomas Jespersen

1 Jul 30, 2017
Reply by Thomas Jespersen

MR60

Standard Industry-Wide Rotor Test Procedure

For the FPV and multicopter industry to accelerate it's annual leaps in technology, it is my belief that it needs standardized test procedu…

Started by Forrest Frantz

14 Mar 25, 2016
Reply by Forrest Frantz

MR60

Motor and Ship Test Stands

Please post your photos and thoughts on motor test stands and ship test stands.

23 Mar 13, 2016
Reply by Forrest Frantz

APM 3.2 Y6B Motor Test

Having laid out my new Y6 Hex in the Y6B format and utilising a APM 2.5. - does the motor test function actually map the button saying "out…

Started by Samwise Wilson

0 Feb 12, 2016

MR60

250 Racer Rotor Tests

Results of testing 15 props for 250 size quad racers. Background--A 250mm diagonal quad racer is becoming the emerging standard for FPV ra…

0 Jan 25, 2016

PIXHAWK - command was denied by the autopilot

This is the fourth quad I'm building. The first three have used 2.6 APM successfully. Now when mounting a new quad with the Pixhawk, I foun…

Started by ANGELO E G OLIVEIRA

3 Dec 17, 2015
Reply by Josh Bascii

MR60

Building a 3-Axis Gimbal for GoPro

The following steps were taken to build a light-weight responsive 3-axis gimbal for the GoPro.  I'll cover: I    Requirements II   Design…

19 Sep 19, 2015
Reply by Forrest Frantz

MR60

Building a Gimbal for GoPro

If interested, here are the details of how to build a high-performance and light weight gimbal for the GoPro. http://diydrones.com/forum/t

0 Sep 17, 2015

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service