All Discussions Tagged 'testing' (19)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

REST API Tutorial - Manual Testing of APIs using Postman

Manual API Testing using Postman Reliable API calls are critical to any decoupled application. Whether it an easy configuration change to a…

Started by akhilapriya

0 Jan 21

2020 update For Selenium IDE firefox 3.16.1

Selenium Firefox extension offer, you a simple Integrated Development Environment for selenium online training tests, so that you can use t…

Started by akhilapriya

0 Jan 8

Auto-retracting tether for testing large octocopter

Anyone have experience with a relatively long (~20 ft) restraining tether that will keep light tension on the line to minimize risk of tang…

Started by George Finlay

4 Jan 23, 2018
Reply by GocGoc

regression testing for for simulink blocking set

hi, i'm working on a project which aims to bridge the gap between simulink high level code and arducopter low level code. i bridge the gap…

Started by hanan ber

0 Dec 15, 2016

Controlled flight environment for testing, development and training

Hello "diydrones" community In regards to the UAV infrastructure sector,  Does a product exist in consumer form that physically controls/c…

Started by Gavin Pitzer

0 Jul 15, 2015

Testing APM 2.5 after crash

Hello, after my plane had a bad crash the sensors on the APM still work fine, but the initialization stops at the B led (although on the GP…

Started by Nicolò Lazzaro

2 Mar 10, 2014
Reply by Nicolò Lazzaro

Optical Flow

I just did the micro solder job installing the optical flow sensor :) And now I am looking for the latest and best instructions on testing…

Started by Rick Eis

5 Feb 12, 2014
Reply by VENKAT RAVI KISHORE

How to completely clone settings

I have multiple flight controllers and multiple scenarios.  I haven't seen a method to duplicate the settings of one flight controller to a…

Started by James Small

5 Jun 2, 2013
Reply by Jared Reabow

Finding the Best Motor/Prop Combo

Hi All, I am an engineering student at Montgomery County Community College, Blue Bell, PA, US and I am part of a quadrotor research projec…

Started by Jake Simon

10 Feb 9, 2013
Reply by Graham Dyer

Having trouble getting any motor responce from APM2. What am I missing?

Hello, I am bread-boarding an APM2 to see that everything is working how I would expect, before I put together my air frame. I have my rad…

Started by Marty Knoll

4 Nov 21, 2012
Reply by Stephen R Mann

RSS

© 2020   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service