All Discussions Tagged 'thermal' (17)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Photogrammetry with thermal imaging of the West facade of the Paris town hall

See more

Started by Drones Imaging

1 Jan 17, 2017
Reply by Giovanni - iGV

FLIR Vue Pro - geo referencing photos

We are using the latest planner of "mission planner" and we seem to be unable to integrate the FLIR Vue jpeg still images to the flight log…

Started by Alex

2 Jan 11, 2017
Reply by Alvarez

Gimbal for Flir Thermal cameras

3 axis gimbal for Flir thermal cameras Gemini IR-HD is a professional 3-axis gimbal for aereial inspection and survey with onboard FullHD…

Started by fabio de matteis

4 Nov 13, 2016
Reply by Martin V

L3 Thermal-EYE FLIR Thermal Imager Core Infrared Camera Engine $255

We have some left over thermal imager cores. These are the internal infrared camera engines that are in finished products. We have it liste…

Started by Randall Kolchins

5 Sep 20, 2016
Reply by Florin Petrutiu

Thermal Camera - Aerial Mapping

Hi everyone how has same knowledge about thermal cameras I am geo-scientist and is interested in doing Thermal Mapping with my Skywalker 18…

Started by Jaco

9 Aug 19, 2016
Reply by David

Gimbal for thermal inspection with Flir Vue Pro Radiometric and onboard 10x zoom camera

3 axis gimbal for Flir thermal cameras Gemini IR-HD is a professional 3-axis gimbal for aereial inspection and survey with onboard FullHD…

Started by fabio de matteis

0 May 6, 2016

Hawkvision Thermal Cameras for UAVs

Hawkvision is a field proven, uncooled thermal imaging camera meant for surveillance and inspection applications from sUAVs/Drones. The cam…

Started by Hawkvision

2 Mar 26, 2016
Reply by Hawkvision

Fixed wing drone for thermal mapping of a large area

Hi there I am a researcher within the field of Arctic science. I am in need of a fixed-wing drone solution for a project in the high Arctic…

Started by Jakob Sievers

6 Feb 13, 2016
Reply by Jakob Sievers

Autonomous mission with simple object recognition

Hi, I'm about to build a proof-of-concept for a copter application. Generally speaking, the mission will be to use the copter to position a…

Started by Shmuel Kessler

4 Jul 6, 2015
Reply by Laser Developer

simple UAV community security

Hi Forum members- seeking help on this subject. Seeking a multi-copter UAV for surveillance in a gated community.  As our guards need to o…

Started by Ian Tolond

1 Mar 16, 2015
Reply by Kris Clarke

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service