All Discussions Tagged 'thermal' (19)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Autonomous mission with simple object recognition

Hi, I'm about to build a proof-of-concept for a copter application. Generally speaking, the mission will be to use the copter to position a…

Started by Shmuel Kessler

4 Jul 6, 2015
Reply by Laser Developer

simple UAV community security

Hi Forum members- seeking help on this subject. Seeking a multi-copter UAV for surveillance in a gated community.  As our guards need to o…

Started by Ian Tolond

1 Mar 16, 2015
Reply by Kris Clarke

forum for professional drone applications

Hi I have been scanning the forum and have not found what I am looking for which is advice about professional drone business issues.  It s…

Started by Richard Lucas

6 Aug 13, 2014
Reply by Richard Lucas

UAV needed

Good day, I want to buy/build a UAV capable of mounting almost any camera with a minimum 2 kilogram payload capacity.  Quad/multi-copter. I…

Started by Rudi Van Rooyen

11 Apr 20, 2014
Reply by jackhero

Thermaling drone, first problem

Hi. Just a quick question. I am designing a glider which will detect thermals (via vario) and loiter untill a certain height is reached, mo…

Started by Chris T

2 Feb 4, 2014
Reply by Chris T

new guy needs help - UAV to track animal movements

hello everyone,  I'm new to the forum, and I had a brilliant idea this morning, why not use a UAV to track the movements or animals or to t…

Started by Jay Wiggins

14 Oct 29, 2012
Reply by Steve Keep

Thermal Images/Video of Quadcopters with FLIR Camera

I thought this was neat and worth sharing. We were wanting to see how effective it was to rearrange our ESC's on the quad in attempt to kee…

Started by Adam Kimberlin

1 Sep 13, 2012
Reply by Adam Kimberlin

Thermal Imaging

Anyone know any sources for affordable thermal imaging devices? I am in the process of putting togather (well planning and sourcing atleast…

Started by Ian Painter

2 Jul 10, 2012
Reply by Ian Painter

Aerial Day and night time photography video with thermal infrared FLIR imaging M1D PTZ gimbal

I have been looking around for a small but good and rugged SUAS UAV gimbal camera ball that is REASONABLE ($50,000+ is out of my range) for…

Started by William Hutchins

1 Jun 16, 2012
Reply by Vishal

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service