All Discussions Tagged 'throttle' (107)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Pixhawk throttle till 50% + wobble

Hello, I've built quite a lot drones with APMs 2.8 but it's my first time with Pixhawk 2.4.8 and I got the following problem. Drone throttl…

Started by Sotiris Papadopoulos

0 Jun 13, 2018

Arduino read PWM and control motors by RS485 and a special protocol

Hello, I am creating an autonomous boat and I need some help for arduino programming. I have a Pixhawk autopilot and I want to read the PW…

Started by Erwan Niceron

0 May 7, 2018

Drone Apm 2.6, accidente luego de subir subitamente sin control

Hola, buenos dias, hace unos dias le sucedio algo a mi hexacoptero lo que hizo que se accidentara, a lo que no he encontrado respuesta a es…

Started by luis causil

1 Feb 21, 2018
Reply by Borja Arrue

Why are motors not getting full power from arducopter

Arducopter is limiting the total power output of my hexacopter to 37 amps when it has the potential for 66amps when at full throttle. I ben…

Started by Larry Grimm

55 Mar 20, 2017
Reply by Juan Arnes

Run-away Throttle on quadcopter

I have just came close to completed my first build but one problem keeps beating me back. I have a problem with the ESC'/motors. I can move…

Started by Jake Peterson

0 Jan 23, 2017

Cruise Speed

Quick question hopefully someone can help with.  When using APM 2.6 with an airspeed sensor and on an airplane is there anyway to just set…

Started by Tim Mulder

3 Jan 20, 2017
Reply by Queiroz Jones

APM 3.4.3 full throttle at 50% stick + continuous beeping from motors

Hi all, hope you've had a merry Christmas. I'm having my brain bent by a problem with APM on a Pixhawk and I just can't resolve it. Normall…

Started by Lloyd

2 Jan 5, 2017
Reply by Lloyd

2 issues, seeking clarification

Hi, I am relatively new to this, but I have been flying my 550 Hexacopter for several weeks now.  I initially loaded APM 3.3.3, and have h…

Started by Paul

6 Nov 22, 2016
Reply by Paul

ESC won't calibrate to APM unless the lower throttle is 900.

Hello everybody. I have an APM 2.8 with Emax ESC 30A Blheli. And there's the problem. At the beginning, when ESCs were connected to RX on m…

Started by Grzegorz Radziwiłko

8 Oct 17, 2016
Reply by Grzegorz Radziwiłko

Throttle reduce and eventual stall on auto mission

Hi Guys I'm hoping someone can shed some light on a problem I'm having with my ArduPlane project. I'm using the latest firmware on Pixhawk…

Started by Nicholas Matias

5 Jul 14, 2016
Reply by Chad Frazer

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service