All Discussions Tagged 'time' (51)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Feedback on my DIY design

Hello everyone, I have completed a parts list for a drone I am planning on building. I feel like the drone can be made more efficient and a…

Started by Richard Wessels

0 Jun 24

Optimizing build configuration

Hello everyone! I am planning on building a quadcopter that uses a Raspberry Pi as a flight controller. I am busy playing around with desig…

Started by Richard Wessels

0 Jun 21

Real time communication of quad with MATLAB

Hi all, I'm using a 3DRobotics teletry kit and I'm trying to make my 3DR qaudcopter to communicate realtime withMATLAB. Since the telemetry…

Started by Nisal Hemadasa

2 May 8
Reply by Nisal Hemadasa

DIY FPV Hexcopter Using Futaba T8J+R2008SB and MultiWii Megapirate Hextronik FC connection issues

I'm new to this forum (and drones in general) and I'm having trouble with my DIY hexcopter. I'm trying to connect my Futaba R2008SB receive…

Started by Joseph Xavier

0 Aug 16, 2018

Real Time .tlog File Reading on Matlab

Hi everyone, I'm wondering to know if there is a way to read and process the parameters that come from telemetry, on Matlab / Simulink with…

Started by Ozan Eren Yüceol

2 Jul 11, 2018
Reply by Bryan James

Skywalker X8 Build

Hi guys. I'm waiting for my Skywalker X8 Black to arrive but in the meantime I have started thinking about a suitable build for mapping lar…

Started by Mark Leuschnrr

9 Apr 19, 2018
Reply by Nathaniel Roswell

One Hour Flight Times - Specs

Hi All I would like to have a Quadcopter that would carry a GoPro (preferably with a brushless gimbal) and try and get close to the hour ma…

Started by Ewen Rankin

46 Oct 5, 2017
Reply by Sergey

Mission planner HUD GPS time

hi,  on the mission planner HUD there a "GPS time" in the top right corner.  my question; has this time been corrected to account for the…

Started by Jeff Zirpoli

0 Aug 22, 2017

How to python script a time-based flight plan

Based on what I've discovered so far in my search for an answer (most pertinently here & here), it appears the only commands that can b…

Started by Joe M

12 Jul 11, 2017
Reply by RIJUN RK

best sprayer drones

hi im looking to buy a sprayer drone as far as i can tell with my research the joyance 15l is the best one on the market today. what are yo…

Started by Justin Brisebois

1 Dec 12, 2016
Reply by Guy Compton

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service