All Discussions Tagged 'tracker' (19)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Antenna tracker question (sort of)

I use an antenna tracker that tracks my apm2.6. I know that now that you can make them so you just put one APM on the tracker and one of co…

Started by steve

0 Jan 15

Pixhawk Antenna Tracking

Hi, Any help would be appreciated! I am trying to develop an automatic antenna tracker by following this guide: http://ardupilot.org/ante

Started by Rob Trebek

0 Dec 7, 2016

Interested in UAVs but want unconventional setup

Hey guys, I found out about the UAV scene and want to get involved, and was hoping that everyone could answer some questions. My queries ar…

Started by McCarthy Wynkoop

41 Nov 28, 2016
Reply by Zeng

Antenna Tracking using Mission Planner and Maestro

Guys, I wanted to dabble into setting up an antenna tracker. Got myself the ServoCity Tube servos, for Pan and Tilt. Assembled it all with…

Started by FPVGenie

20 Oct 17, 2016
Reply by Shawn Mahoney

Connecting the antenna tracker through 433mhz radio

Hi. I've just made me an antenna tracker built on the pixhawk controller, the Ardupilot antenna tracker software(0.8.0) that I use together…

Started by Christer Ljungkrantz

0 Aug 4, 2016

APM antenna tracker

How fast can the APM antenna tracker track the plane? I guess I am asking because I do have an FPV plane that can maintain speeds over 120M…

Started by Donald Wallace

0 Jul 6, 2016

Telemetry over WiFi for antenna tracker (Audrupilot + Raspberry Pi + Mission Planner)

Hey guys, I am building UAV which sends video through a RPI and then through a long range WiFi link alot like what this guy did Here. Anywa…

Started by Sam

5 Feb 3, 2016
Reply by Patrick Poirier

Closed Loop Antenna Tracker

Hey guys I'm looking for a closed loop antenna tracker to use with the audrutracker and around a 2kg antenna. The only place I can find any…

Started by Sam

0 Oct 31, 2015

Maestro or Ardutracker for Antenna Tracker Servo Controller: PROS and CONS?

Greetings, I am preparing to take advantage of the MP's antenna tracking ability and I am interested in what peoples experiences are with…

Started by Nathaniel Caner

84 Oct 6, 2015
Reply by saeed alamri

2 camera set up for Steadidrone Mavrik

I am trying to figure out whether it's possible to have a 2 camera set up with the Mavrik - which uses a Pixhawk system. here's what I'd li…

Started by Professor Andy Miah

0 Aug 2, 2015

RSS

© 2018   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service