All Discussions Tagged 'traditional' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

90 Degree, 4-servo CCPM

I'm working on altering some elements of the Arducopter code to add support for 4-servo, 90 degree CCPM and could use some help from develo…

Started by John Doe

39 Jun 23, 2018
Reply by cxgiacomo

Pixhawk on traditional helicopter

Hey guys hope everybody is doing well in their Hobby life I'm in the middle of a project and I'm kind of giving up in have installed a p…

Started by Michel Maalouf

4 Dec 31, 2017
Reply by Matteo Tarsi

How to connect (and setup!) fixed pitch heli

Hi all, Till now I've worked with foam planes, home made quadcopters and ready made (like dji phantom) but a couple of days ago I started m…

Started by Nick

0 May 16, 2016

How to set tail gyro gain for a pixhawk helicopter

Hi, I have built a traditional 450 sized heli using a pixhawk autopilot, I am also using a spektrum DX8 Everything is setup and the heli f…

Started by Simon Evans

3 May 10, 2016
Reply by Simon Evans

No Elevator control but pitch works fine.

Hi all I've been struggling for months now trying to get Ardupilot to work on my JSFrenzy 90 (converted to electric) my issue tho has nothi…

Started by Marnes Roodt

2 Jun 30, 2015
Reply by Marnes Roodt

Issue Arming

I spun up my new 700L Dominator the other day and found out i cannot Arm the  copter with my Tx. I was able to arm it via the computer. I d…

Started by UAS_Pilot

4 Aug 15, 2014
Reply by UAS_Pilot

Developer

Anybody know of a company that can cut carbon fibre plates cheaply?

I've got some designs for the mounting plate for the APM for the traditional heli (Trex450) but I'm having some troubles finding a c…

Started by Randy

26 May 25, 2013
Reply by Euan Ramsay

APMsetup AC2heli inaccessible

Hi all, I am having an issue in that my settings for traditional helicopter are uneditable. I have uploaded the traditional firmware and tr…

Started by Belal Haniffa

3 May 13, 2012
Reply by Belal Haniffa

I want to start Arducopter Traditional Heli: What Setup Should I buy

Hi By looking at Randy's videos I am planning to buy one low cost heli like TREX 450 (or any other which require minimum tuning from standa…

Started by Farooq Niaz

6 Dec 16, 2011
Reply by Quentin Mayberry

HIL for traditional helis - I'd like to help if I can.

I'd like to see if I can help to get traditional heli simulation working. If I may impose, I'd like to get some general feedback from the c…

Started by Chris Pitts

14 Sep 22, 2011
Reply by Chris Pitts

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service