All Discussions Tagged 'transmitter' (60)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Flysky FS-i6 6CH 2.4G AFHDS with Pixhawk and PX4?

I am on little tight budget, want to get one cheap transmitter and receiver with my pixhawk flight controller. I was thinking to buy this:…

Started by Durgesh Pachghare

3 Mar 7, 2018
Reply by Rezah

For Sale: Dragonlink V2 long range RC system

This Dragonlink V2 UHF system is a great long range FPV solution. Asking price: AUD $200 (plus shipping) Located in Perth, Western Austral…

Started by Arvista

1 Jan 23, 2018
Reply by Arvista

OrangeRx R415x receiver compatible with Futaba transmitter?

I am building a small drone with Afromini as autopilot and OrangeRx R415x as receiver. I would like to know if this receiver is compatible…

Started by Prashanth Rajagopalan

0 Nov 1, 2017

APM 2.5 fail safe

I am using the jr XG7 transmitter and i have set the fail safe in the transmitter and receiver, though when i test the recommended tests i…

Started by Amr Gobashy

0 Oct 22, 2017

can i test my drone motors/esc with 2 channel tx/rx

can i test my drone motors with a 2 channel carr tx/rx.im still waiting on my transmitter in mail and will be a couple weeks on flight cont…

Started by dustin whitesides

0 Jan 26, 2017

PPM

Hi all, I am using a futaba transmistter and receiver (8 channel). Does anyone know what does each channel do? Do the channels control pitc…

Started by Ryan

0 Nov 8, 2016

Controlling Quad Copter Without using dedicated Transmitter and Receiver

Hello Everyone, this is my first post on diydrones and in this field also. I recently took a project on building a quad copter with limited…

Started by Trans

2 May 5, 2016
Reply by James

2.4GHz transmitter for computer

Hello community, I have another question. The challenge we're attending this year requires us to use 2.4GHz. The Pixhawk's normal radio eq…

Started by Jason Keil

1 Apr 24, 2016
Reply by James

Possible to calibrate a transmitter?

Hi all, I am a newbie quadcopter builder and am having an issue with my first drone. I have built a flamewheel arducopter and have bought…

Started by Reagen Siedl

4 Oct 25, 2015
Reply by Reagen Siedl

RC inputs

I have a simple question: Do the dataflash logs measure and store my RC inputs (voltage/position information from my ailerons stick, rudder…

Started by Andrew A

0 Sep 19, 2015

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service