All Discussions Tagged 'tricopter' (40)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Tricopter Yaw servo limit

Hi, I have a Turnigy Talon tricopter. When arming, the servo goes full to the maximum rotation it can, Is there a way to limit the servo m…

Started by redge regis

2 Aug 10, 2013
Reply by Scott Pritchett

Does tricopter need yaw servo?

Hello, I understand that for a piloting purpose the yaw servo is nice to have, but could a drone work just fine without it? If so, could th…

Started by Nicolò Lazzaro

6 Jul 2, 2013
Reply by Nicolò Lazzaro

Questions about the code of arducopter

Hi everybody ! I'm working on a projet of UAV/VTOL where I need to do some little modifications on the arducopter code. I have been tryin…

Started by Gabriel

1 May 19, 2013
Reply by Gabriel

New Multi-rotor Airframe with Fully Protected Propellers

Hello folks, My name is Erik Johnson and I'm a long time lurker and have been lurking around pretty much since the beginning of DIYDrones. …

Started by Erik J

10 Feb 20, 2013
Reply by Gary McCray

Tricopter occasional (but often drastic) twitch

I'm running 2.6 Delta on a pretty standard tricopter. In stabilize mode I get a mostly rock solid hover. However, every 20 to 30 seconds, e…

Started by Luke

10 Jul 8, 2012
Reply by Owly

Crash report (with osd and log)

ArduCopter version: 2.2 (modified to send extra mavlink data, enable higher throttle and some minor changes) OSD: MinimOSD (modified firmwa…

Started by Marc Puig

4 Mar 11, 2012
Reply by Marc Puig

Spectacular Tricopter Crash

This is what happens when the yaw tilt mechanism of the tricopter fails, or at least this is what I think that happened... I don't know h…

Started by Marc Puig

7 Dec 13, 2011
Reply by Jason Short

Crash report (with HD video, osd and log)

ArduCopter version: 2.0.49 (modified to send data to the osd through telemetry serial port) osd: diy Arduino Pro Mini + MAX7456 (custom f…

Started by Marc Puig

10 Dec 2, 2011
Reply by Marc Puig

Bicopter help!

Hello everyone, I am new to this page. I am going to build a bicopter, but I just cant figure out how to stabilize the pitch movement like…

Started by Jason A. Sheely

3 Oct 25, 2011
Reply by Allen Babb

Tricopter Stabilization help

Hey everyone I need some help/advice. I am in the process of finishing a tricopter build and and am having problems with stabilization. Wh…

Started by Brandon Ploch

3 Dec 15, 2009
Reply by Brandon Ploch

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service