All Discussions Tagged 'tricopter' (40)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

my tricopter spinning

hi I have the apm 2.5 with external gps on my tricopter. when i try to get it up, it starts to spin in  one direction.  i read that you hav…

Started by Yahalom schwartz

2 Jun 15, 2017
Reply by james

Pixhawk With V-Tail Quadcopter???

Hey,I am looking into purchasing a V-Tail quadcopter from HERE and was wanted some feedback on the following points as I'm pretty new to co…

Started by David Antwis

50 May 11, 2017
Reply by Roger P Swan

Horizon is moving on mission planner

I'm trying to setup my tricopter at home, in my office my gps is locked and my tricopter on a table My horizon in the flight planner is m…

Started by Patrick Helsemans

38 Oct 18, 2016
Reply by Jakub Mędrzycki

Arducopter tricopter firmware oscillation issues with top mounted yaw motor.

My rcexplorer style tricopter with all motors on top flew perfectly with the KK2 board, but the Arducopter tricopter firmware doesn't seem…

Started by turdsurfer

4 Sep 21, 2016
Reply by David Jones

HK pilot mega 2.7.2 mini with leads and GPS.

Need help. With hooking up the receiver to the flite board!!? I am lost on how to get power and where do I plug up the outputs from board t…

Started by Tim

0 Jul 1, 2016

New carbon drone on INDIEGOGO!

We set out to create the best aerial photography experience you ever imagined. This means the creation of a powerful drone to provide smoo…

Started by Ivan Tolchinsky

1 Jun 22, 2016
Reply by Earl Brown

CC3D mini tricopter.

Hi all. I just love building these flying machines.  Here is my latest, a mini tricopter using the CC3D board. I initially had an issue wi…

Started by Oliver Wetmore

0 Mar 6, 2016

Hobbyfans 30A esc

Does anyone use hobbyfans 30A esc. I lost the programing instructions before I could program my esc's and now I'm lost.

Started by Edgar

0 Jan 28, 2016

Tricopter Yaw Motor Level and motor position for apm

hello everyone ( copter pilot ) ^_^ i have convert my f450 frame into tricopter, and i having great fly with it  i have questions here: 1…

Started by andi azhar

3 Jan 17, 2016
Reply by andi azhar

Tricopter pid

hi i am building a tricopter, i am making the flight controller out of an arduino and have a few questions. 1.> so i assume the esc shou…

Started by shubh banerjee

0 Nov 17, 2015

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service