All Discussions Tagged 'trigger' (38)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

bluetooth remote shutter trigger for Xiaomi Yi camera

I have used blutoth control to shutter my xiomi. Now I have a problem, during the mission  the camera start taking pictures and few momen…

Started by Gentil Sousa

1 Apr 17, 2017
Reply by sarah lee

Can a pixhawk work only as a camera trigger and not control flight plan?

Looking at getting a Matrice 600 Pro. I need to fly two sensors at once. One will have its own GPS/IMU so no need to integrate with UAV the…

Started by Paul Manley

3 Mar 9, 2017
Reply by Darrel Maddy

Camera trigger relay output for DSLR - help needed.

I tried this over on Arducopter and got no answers so I thought I would try here> I am using the latest software and an APM 2.8. All I…

Started by Bob Smith

2 Jan 12, 2017
Reply by Bob Smith

Camera trigger / relay output for DSLR

I am using the latest software and an APM 2.8. All I need is the relay out put from APM to go from 0v to 5v when I activate a switch on my…

Started by Bob Smith

0 Jan 11, 2017

Pixhawk Mini Camera Trigger

The Pixhawk mini doesn't have an Aux port.  Has anyone had any luck getting a camera trigger configured on an airplane.

Started by Rich

2 Dec 30, 2016
Reply by Andre K.

Camera Trigger Cables

Ok seems there is some interest in trigger cables. WHO WANTS ONE !  speak now or forever hold your peace.  lol Please provide me with your…

Started by Reuben

3 Nov 7, 2016
Reply by Wahono

Custom Geofence Action

Hello Everyone, I´m looking into triggering a servo output whenever my plane breaches its geofence. I know you can trigger flight modes and…

Started by Nicholas Matias

2 Aug 31, 2016
Reply by Nicholas Matias

Two Cameras one Drone

Hello, Im looking to mount 2 cameras on a multi rotor platform. I would like them to trigger at the same time.  I was looking to use pixha…

Started by kurt

3 Jul 25, 2016
Reply by Dennis Cane

Pixhawk camera triggering and GPS geotagging

Hi all, For my surveying X6 I will use the Pixhawk with APM and Seagull #REC triggered from the flight controller. In this way the Pixhaw…

Started by ActionDrone

0 Jun 11, 2016

Can't trigger my Canon S100 from Pixhawk :/

Hi All, I have been trying to get my Iris+'s Pixhawk to trigger my Canon S100.  I have been following the Tuffwing instructions, but with…

Started by Global_Saffer

6 May 18, 2016
Reply by r4space

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service