All Discussions Tagged 'trouble' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

HML 650 Retracts: Only one side going up after both previously working.

SO i have a problem. I was usuing my landing gear today and it worked fine one flight, put them up and down a few times, took off and lande…

Started by Taylor Donaldson

0 Apr 14, 2017

External Magnetometer/Compass is stuck in one quadrant.

Has anybody been able to trouble shoot this? I'm using a wooden H frame with aluminum arms, with an external compass/gps http://witespyquad…

Started by Ben

3 Aug 14, 2014
Reply by Max Patissier

Throttle Issues on Start up

Hi All, I am very new to the Pixhawk and I am setting up my first Multicopter. I have calibrated the ESC's and every thing else seems to wo…

Started by Shane Rushbrook

6 Jul 30, 2014
Reply by Shane Rushbrook

apm 2.5 and neo 6 gps....cant solve it!!!please has anyone had same deal???

apm 2.5 ,last firmware on board ..quad x drone .Arduplanner or Apmplanner both working, except the gps module...on screen, once connected A…

Started by paolo

2 May 27, 2014
Reply by paolo

Trouble shooting tips - APM 2.0 connection - UART interface's - Serial Info

Hi All,I was hoping someone might be able to advise on how to overcome this problem. Issue unable to connect to APM after trying to set up…

Started by Roy Smullen

1 Jul 11, 2013
Reply by Roy Smullen

No output to servos

Hey everyone. I recently purchased an APM2.5+ and have just started building a plane for it, however I can't seem to get APM to output anyt…

Started by Andrew

3 Jan 29, 2013
Reply by Andrew

Xbee Receiver Problem

I have an Xbee 900 mhz setup, but I have lost the ground unit and antenna.  If I order a new ground unit and antenna, how do I program it s…

Started by Kevin

2 Dec 22, 2011
Reply by Kevin

Instable over 50% throttle

When i go over 50% of the throttle, the motor seems to spin @ 100% gradually but quickly and yaw to the right. Hear the sound of motors in…

Started by Guido

3 Nov 21, 2011
Reply by Guido

Xbee telemety manual

Where could I find one?

Started by Robin Behrens

5 Oct 25, 2011
Reply by Jiri Sachl

Help much needed DIYdrone brotheren!

Alright, I need some serious help with this one.. I have a flight tested APM that I transfered into my new big V-tail drone. I am having so…

Started by Anthony Bee

13 Feb 26, 2011
Reply by Anthony Bee

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service