All Discussions Tagged 'troubleshoot' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Pixhawk Mini and PX4 Flow

Hello, I am working with the PX4 Flow and trying to connect it to a pixhawk mini.  For some reason, I can't find a scrap of documentation…

Started by Robert Brown

1 Jul 17, 2018
Reply by Paolo De Petris

Help - Mini APM 3.1 250 quad motors won't spin up after arming, I've cleared eeprom via Arduino and reinstalled Arducopter 3.2.1

First post here so please bear with me, I could really use some help in this... Equipment: Emax 1804s (or 6s, not sure) Emax 20amp esc’s,…

Started by Eric Walters

6 Dec 15, 2015
Reply by Eric Walters

APM 2.6 WONT POWER UP!

please help me, my apm wont power up using battery. but when i connect through USB on Mavlink it connects and lights up. i cant detect what…

Started by Thor jourdan

11 Dec 29, 2014
Reply by WCP

Need Help: Binding Spektrum DX8/ AR8000 to Ardupilot 2.5

Hello DIY Drones! I am a newcomer to this fantastic hobby, and am hitting a minor (hopefully) speed bump right at the onset. Any help, sug…

Started by Michael

13 May 7, 2014
Reply by Michael

Lost my quad yesterday. Very unpredictable AUTO mode. Help me troubleshoot?

***I did find the quad after a hike through the swamp... without telemetry, the quad would still be in the swamp - no doubt about it. Yest…

Started by Kelly Ness

4 Oct 1, 2013
Reply by Eduard Sik

Crash troubleshooting methods

Hey all. I am a newb who just had his first non-minor crash. I would love help on this specific crash but I am also looking for advice on t…

Started by peter christian

6 Apr 17, 2013
Reply by R. D. Starwalt

APM 2.5, Motor setup: only one motor is working.

Hello all, I built a hexacopter and did wanted to check the motors, so in the terminal I ran: # setup # motor (If I remember right) I am t…

Started by Nati

10 Jan 6, 2013
Reply by Nati

Ardupilot Randomly Loses Control\Stability Resulting In Crash

Hello Community, Fresh to the community. Been using APM 2.5 for about two months and love it! I built a DJI f450 quad copter with the APM 2…

Started by AJEsq

5 Nov 7, 2012
Reply by AJEsq

Ardupilot Randomly Loses Control\Stability Resulting In Crash

Hello Community, Fresh to the community. Been using APM 2.5 for about two months and love it! I built a DJI f450 quad copter with the APM 2…

Started by AJEsq

1 Nov 2, 2012
Reply by Dave

IMU not initializing using Arduino IDE

Hello everyone,   I hope someone can help me with this issue as I would like to customize some of the code using the Arduino IDE.   I own 2…

Started by Rigel

2 Aug 14, 2011
Reply by Rigel

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service