All Discussions Tagged 'tube' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

MS4525 pressure sensitivity

Greetings, I'm currently sampling data from a Hobbyking digital pitot tube. The sensor on this device is a MS4525 differential pressure se…

Started by robert

2 Dec 20, 2017
Reply by Troy Fardell

$100 Gift Card to whoever solves this: Airspeed Creep - Airspeed artificially increasing - Fixed Wing (ROUND TWO!)

This is another post on this problem, this will be the most thorough.  I am not the only one with this issue as it dates back to at leas…

Started by Chad Frazer

49 Apr 20, 2017
Reply by Ruedi Schubarth

Tailless UAV design

Hi all! I am currently working on my thesis, that revolves around the design of a tube launched UAV. I have been researching literature for…

Started by Gursimrat Bawa

4 Feb 8, 2016
Reply by Chris Khosravi

Drilling an aligned hole trough a tube

For the Tarot 680PRO many of us are adding longer tubes so that we can fit 15" props. While I was doing it I thought some others might like…

Started by Greg Nuspel

4 Jan 13, 2015
Reply by Greg Nuspel

Pitot Tube

Does anyone know where I can buy a replacement pitot tube for the older style airspeed kit?  I looked on in 3DR store but didn't see the tu…

Started by Tim Mulder

4 Nov 18, 2013
Reply by Hein du Plessis

Airspeed sensor causes altitude drop in RTL

Every time when airspeed sensor is activated and you try RTL the plane starts to descent and would hit ground if not switched to manual and…

Started by Veikko Vierola

17 Nov 17, 2013
Reply by Patrick Leschinski

Building new carbon frame

Hello, I am building a full carbon frame, in fact, I finished it and already tested it, if hovers great, but I am having problems with the…

Started by Tono

2 Apr 15, 2013
Reply by Tono

Question about pitot tube placement

I am in the process of setting up a new airframe and I have a question about the placement and length of the tubing. Since the active is no…

Started by Jeremy

8 Aug 11, 2012
Reply by YureZzZ

Pitot Tube mounting

Thought I'd share a couple of pics of the system I'm using to mount the pitot tubes on my Bixler. I'm also using it to mount on the wing of…

Started by Warren Eather

4 Oct 8, 2011
Reply by Warren Eather

Pitot tube diameter?

What diameter tube is required for ArduPilot v2.x and what effect would a larger or smaller diameter have?

Started by Graham Dyer

1 Jan 6, 2010
Reply by Ken

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service