All Discussions Tagged 'tune' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Heavy drifting forward and to the right --- very frustrated

So I'm trying to tune my quad. It's a custom carbon fiber frame with rctimer 5010's and 17.5" carbon fiber props. I've tried tuning it but…

Started by Zach

15 Jan 15, 2017
Reply by roy elyakim

PID Tuning

Hi, I am doing my quadrocopter (control board) and I can not tune my PID perfectly... Can you anyone help me and tell me how to change my…

Started by Jan

0 Apr 30, 2016

MR60

Motor and Ship Test Stands

Please post your photos and thoughts on motor test stands and ship test stands.

Started by Forrest Frantz

23 Mar 13, 2016
Reply by Forrest Frantz

DYS 3-Axis Gimbal Calibration Issues

Hi all, I recently bought a DYS 3-Axis gimbal from xproheli to use with my 3DR iris+ and GoPro Hero 4 Black. I was under the impression th…

Started by Nathaniel Scarborough

0 Jan 16, 2016

F450 with APM2.8 hard to Fly crashes alot

Hello everyone. Im new to the quadcopter rc flying and i have build my own quad from ebay.  here are my specs 2212 920KV Brushless Motor 10…

Started by Joakim Lindh

1 Jan 8, 2016
Reply by andi azhar

Problem: APM 2.6 Bounces Up and Down in Alt Hold Before Flipping

I have a TBS Discovery frame running APM 2.6, I can't remember off the top of my head, but I think 3.2 is the firmware. The power system is…

Started by Max More

2 Nov 5, 2015
Reply by Max More

Pixhawk 3.2.1 Hexacopter swings like crazy and tilt-breaking

Hello, tomorrow I flied for 1st time with my fresh build hexacopter with pix (few quadros, one octo and 250 size on my account, all DIY).…

Started by Mevolent

0 Sep 17, 2015

Single beep when powering ver. 3.0.1

I just installed Ver. 3.0.1, but when I power my Hexacopter (APM), I am only getting a single beep instead of two beeps before it goes into…

Started by Daniel Estes

1 Jul 27, 2013
Reply by Daniel Estes

PID Learner Project

Hi, I made a program about 1 year ago, to help me learn PID tuning, and I want to share it with the community, so that it can help you lear…

Started by Winston Lowe

6 Dec 10, 2012
Reply by Winston Lowe

Quadrotor Attitude Tuning : Fuzzy Logic and PID

Edited for clarity and organization: September 30, 2011   This discussion goes over the various tips I've picked up going over tuning PID a…

Started by Allen Babb

4 Sep 30, 2011
Reply by Allen Babb

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service