All Discussions Tagged 'turnigy' (37)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Where can i buy a (almost) Ready to Fly Quadcopter with Ardupilot, or Pixhawk FC?

I want to buy a Quadcopter with Ardupilor, or Pixhawk as the flight controller, and with Turnigy 9x receiver (i already have the trasmitter…

Started by Nikos

1 Jun 16, 2017
Reply by WCP

Turnigy 9XR PRO Setup for X8 RTF

Does anyone have setup info for the Turnigy 9xr PRO transmitter from Hobby King?  I burned up my Fly Sky that came from 3dr by pulling a bo…

Started by John Stevenson

2 Aug 5, 2016
Reply by Jason M Hohman

Turnigy 2217 20turn 860kv 22A Outrunner ISSUE

Hi guys I have a Turnigy 2217 20turn 860kv 22A Outrunner brushless motor. I connected it to the ESC and the battery and everything seems to…

Started by Ibz

0 Jun 14, 2016

Selling my 3DR Pixhawk Radio

I am selling my 3dr pixhawk. I was building a T810 hexacopter but just dont have the time to finish it. so i am selling my entire drone tog…

Started by tito B

0 Apr 25, 2016

Advice Needed - ESC went up in smoke unexpectedly!!

Hello! I'm working on creating a hexacopter that is larger than anything I've ever worked on before and I fear there is something fundament…

Started by Teresa Jay

1 Mar 25, 2016
Reply by OG

Problems with Turnigy 2.65 mAh 3S battery charging

Hey guys, I have a 3DR Iris+, and I replaced the AA transmitter battery pack with a Turnigy 2.65 mAh LiPo battery as instructed here: https…

Started by Andrew A

0 Mar 25, 2016

Problems with Turnigy 2.65 mAh 3S battery charging

Hey guys, I have a 3DR Iris+, and I replaced the AA transmitter battery pack with a Turnigy 2.65 mAh LiPo battery as instructed here: https…

Started by Andrew A

0 Mar 25, 2016

Possible to calibrate a transmitter?

Hi all, I am a newbie quadcopter builder and am having an issue with my first drone. I have built a flamewheel arducopter and have bought…

Started by Reagen Siedl

4 Oct 25, 2015
Reply by Reagen Siedl

Help needed connecting FRSKY D8R 2 to APM 2.6

Hi, I was hoping someone could help me out here. I am trying to connect the FrSky Receiver to APM 2.6 using PPM but don't seem to elicit an…

Started by Saad Khan

0 Jun 29, 2015

ESC keeps beeping no matter what i do !

hi, i have a quadcopter with apm2.6  , the transmitter and receiver are both turnigy 9x v2 (same pack) , and the esc's are turnigy30A. i ha…

Started by iyad

1 Jan 22, 2015
Reply by Joe Frazier

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service