All Discussions Tagged 'tx' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

can i test my drone motors/esc with 2 channel tx/rx

can i test my drone motors with a 2 channel carr tx/rx.im still waiting on my transmitter in mail and will be a couple weeks on flight cont…

Started by dustin whitesides

0 Jan 26, 2017

How to use quadcopter without TX

I have been trying to use my joysticks (first was a dualshock 3 PS3 controller, then a Saitek x52 flight system) to control my new quad, bu…

Started by Christopher Nolan

3 Dec 27, 2016
Reply by paladin66

Wireless camera system for OpenCV (mounted on quad)

Dear lovely people, I am wanting to find a camera and wireless transmission system that I can use to track moving objects on the ground fro…

Started by Jesse Adler

3 Mar 13, 2016
Reply by Brian Chow

need help to setup 6 modes on futaba 9CAP and APM batt voltage readout

Dear ALL: I am able to get 3 modes with my 3 position toggle switch but I am unable to do Program mix between 3 x 2(position sw) Can someon…

Started by Paul J

9 May 4, 2015
Reply by Adam Mitchell

Do Receivers (rx) and Transmitters (tx) need to be the same brand to bind?

Do Receivers (rx) and Transmitters (tx) need to be the same brand to bind? For example, I have a Spektrum Dx7 that binds GREAT to a Spektr…

Started by Allen Hurff

2 Oct 23, 2013
Reply by Scott Reid

Multiple radio modems

I have tried finding out how to receive data from multiple apm modules. Can anyone put me on the right direction? I would like to use this …

Started by Kim Skatun

3 Oct 3, 2013
Reply by Marcin Krawczyk

APM 2.5+ controled by USB

I want to use APM for gymbal control and navigation in smal aircraft with pilot. Can I connect APM to PC(by USB) for: 1) stabilization of…

Started by German_ti

1 Jun 3, 2013
Reply by Søren Kuula

Fly Arducopter without a Radio

Hi! How are you?? Maybe this question sound strange, but I need to fly my quadcopter from the computer, not using the TX (Turnigy 9x in m…

Started by Aldo Vargas

4 Apr 3, 2013
Reply by Aldo Vargas

Turnigy 9x VS Hobby King 7x

I'm building an Arducopter and am still deciding between these two tx/rx systems.  The Turnigy seems nice that it has more channels and som…

Started by Tony H

2 Jul 6, 2012
Reply by Thomas Gregg

computer tx interface (PCTx) buddy cord

To control my servos from a computer ground station I'm considering buying the PCTx for $50 (www.endurance-rc.com).  Is that a good choice?…

Started by natester

1 Jan 20, 2012
Reply by natester

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service