All Discussions Tagged 'uart' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Interfacing Arduino with Pixhawk

Hi everybody, I'm working on a project with a Pixhawk on a DJI Phantom. We substituted the proprietary NAZA controller with the Pixhawk bec…

Started by Marco Arena

11 Dec 23, 2015
Reply by PW2501

APM IMU Data via MAVLink Through USB

Hi everybody, I have been trying to utilize this code but it does not seem to be working. I am currently using the c_uart_interface_example…

Started by Suresh Ratnam

1 Jul 18, 2014
Reply by Ilya

Using UART0 the get serial data in midflight

Hi guys, is it possible to use the UART0 interface while flying to get some flight-relevant data? I was setting it up and everything worke…

Started by Florian "rian" Ehmann

4 Jun 29, 2014
Reply by Florian "rian" Ehmann

blown telemenery port (uart)? on 2.5 board

Hi All          I think my telemetry port may be damaged. I tried to set up a minim osd but i failed to understand the wiring correctly. th…

Started by Tim Painter

4 Feb 6, 2014
Reply by Artem

xbee/ px4 flow usart

hi all, So I am connecting both the flow and an xbee to my px4 fmu without an IO board. What usart should I use for the xbee and flow? C…

Started by Barrahazard

1 Jan 27, 2014
Reply by Barrahazard

ArduPilot => External Camera communication

Greetings, Firmware Version: 2.71 Attached Files: Modified ArduPlane.pde Premise I've been working on modifying the ArduPlane's firmware…

Started by Jonathan Anderson

10 Jul 30, 2013
Reply by Andrew Tridgell

APM2.5 as IMU with Raspberry Pi- I2c or UART

Hey guys, I'm thinking about trying to use my APM2.5 and Raspberry Pi as just an IMU to measure pitch, roll, and yaw of a floating object.…

Started by Jacob Thomas

5 Jul 10, 2013
Reply by Craig Jee

Developer

FTDI cable and ArduIMU+ (non flat) error (SOLVED)

I tried all the eight debugging steps, but the error persists. My arduino board works perfectly with the latest FTDI drive, but with DIY F…

Started by Sandro Benigno

35 Jan 22, 2013
Reply by Sandro Benigno

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service