All Discussions Tagged 'uas' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Using a Parrot Disco for aerial mapping

Ever since the Parrot Disco was released, I knew it was just a matter of time before someone took this RTF fixed wing and made it into a ma…

Started by Paul Spaur

12 Aug 7, 2018
Reply by kiki boy

UAV, UAS and Drone Insurance - Online Submission System

Transport Risk Management's Unmanned Risk division has now completed its online UAV/UAS Insurance submission system.  This system is the fi…

Started by Terry

1 Nov 5, 2015
Reply by Matt White

Automatic UAV Systems

I'm looking into building a UAV that will autopilot an area that I choose. If anyone had knowledge in this let me know.

Started by Joshua Johnson

6 Aug 18, 2015
Reply by Kris Clarke

Autopilots available

There are used but "excellent condition" UAS/UAV CloudCap autopilots for sale on ebay.  I've used the Piccolo SL and Piccolo II before and…

Started by Michael Buscher

1 Jun 13, 2015
Reply by naish

Autopilots Available on Ebay

There are used but excellent condition UAS/UAV CloudCap autopilots for sale on ebay. I've used the Piccolo SL and Piccolo II before and the…

Started by Michael Buscher

0 Apr 30, 2015

Remote Location Control

I am working on a drone project that will be designed to carry a Synthetic Aperture Radar for Radar imaging photography. The aircraft will…

Started by Joseph Moriarty

0 Feb 19, 2015

Proposed regulations for 3-pound commercial drones

I thought everyone might be interested in the petition for rulemaking we recently filed for a client setting out a complete proposed regula…

Started by Brendan Schulman

1 Dec 28, 2014
Reply by David Cox

UAS and UAV Insurance

I wanted to introduce myself and my company, Transport Risk Management, Inc. Transport Risk Management, Inc. is an aviation and aerospace i…

Started by Terry

3 Oct 4, 2014
Reply by Terry

Urge the FAA to Expedite UAS Regulation

At the present time, all commercial use of UAS technology is grounded pending release of FAA guidelines. These guidelines have been delayed…

Started by BuildCentric

1 Apr 9, 2014
Reply by Eric Stewart

Expedition drones

Hi,   After having flown the Parrot AR Drone, which cost less than 300 USD, and being interested and followed the development of drones for…

Started by Olav Aleksander Bu

8 Jan 31, 2011
Reply by Ritchie

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service