All Discussions Tagged 'uav' (131)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Two Cameras one Drone

Hello, Im looking to mount 2 cameras on a multi rotor platform. I would like them to trigger at the same time.  I was looking to use pixha…

Started by kurt

3 Jul 25, 2016
Reply by Dennis Cane

next-Gen Quiet heavylift-endurance Multirotors

Hi there friendly people of DIY DronesI've been using and building drones for a few years now, and general shortcomings, I find are: noise,…

Started by Kyle

2 Jul 20, 2016
Reply by Kyle

Parachute on geofence reach

Well i am building a gas powered plane with apm 2.5 and i have installed a ballistic parachute which is deployed by a servo, but what i nee…

Started by Joaquin Peraza

12 Jun 18, 2016
Reply by Virginijus Grigalis

Delta Wing Help

Hey guys I am looking to build a delta wing UAV and am wanting to know if anyone has done this and could give me some advice on the setup?…

Started by Zachary Spence

1 Jun 8, 2016
Reply by Kenneth Baker

Commercial UAV Insurance

This company working with many aviation insurance carries who offer commercial UAV Insurance. NOOO. You do not have to have an exemption…

Started by Alexander Sheard

0 Apr 3, 2016

Autonomous Flying Nano Drones

Hi all,I am new in the forum and in the topic. I would like to program one or more nano drones in order to perform repeatable trajectories…

Started by Guido

0 Mar 24, 2016

hexa- and octocopter with carbon monocoque, dust and rain proofed

hi folks, want to share with you this new frames i found. FC6-900 - hexacopter, carbon monocoque , 900mm diameter , pluggable arms, dust-…

Started by Sascha Helle

0 Mar 15, 2016

Solar drone......Is this possible yet?

Hello all: I stumbled upon this: Solar UAV And even found a patent: Solar turbine Airship Patent Of this Hybrid Drone, but my guess is…

Started by Rodolfo magnus

1 Feb 14, 2016
Reply by Wolfgang Feichtner

Tailless UAV design

Hi all! I am currently working on my thesis, that revolves around the design of a tube launched UAV. I have been researching literature for…

Started by Gursimrat Bawa

4 Feb 8, 2016
Reply by Chris Khosravi

T3

Insurance

With the amount of money being invested in our respective aircraft does anybody know of anybody that is offering UAS/V crash insurance?

Started by Rory Paul

14 Feb 3, 2016
Reply by Aaron Boyle

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2020   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service