All Discussions Tagged 'ublox' (53)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

GPS Rollover week - will it make our small cheap recievers useless?

GPS timer info, received comes from the sats, and works on a 1,024 week cycle. That 1024 week cycle resets back to zero this year on April…

Started by Paul Tegler

0 Mar 27

Dual GPS auto switch?

Hi there, I have been running dual GPS's since I found out that the support had been added. But I have not seen anything in mission planner…

Started by Craig Defleming

1 Dec 24, 2016
Reply by Joel SHOEMARK

Ublox NEO-N8M Not Recognized by Pixhawk

I just purchased a Pixhawk with a Neo-n8m GPS, but for some reason I can't get the GCS to recognize that there is a GPS lock. I haven't gon…

Started by cxgiacomo

4 Sep 6, 2016
Reply by cxgiacomo

APM 2.6 (with ublox lea-6m gps) loiter/rtl not working

I think my GPS is not working right with my APM. When it is connected to 10 (yes, TEN) satellites and connected to my computer it says it's…

Started by Robert Moore

4 Sep 4, 2016
Reply by Crady von Pawlak

GPS spoofing-what exactly is ardupilot looking for?

I am trying to spoof gps on the ardupilot over a wireless serial connection to the GPS port. Essentially, I want to tell it that it starts…

Started by Lucas Cox

10 Jul 9, 2016
Reply by Marvelmind Robotics

APM 2.8 PosHold mode problem

Hi I cannot set the PosHold mode, when radio pwm is in range of the PosHold flight mode, the mission planner execute the mode which i've se…

Started by Mehras Amirhakimi

0 Jun 23, 2016

Ublox Neo-6M GPS doesn't work when i power APM through battery, but works through usb (Solved)

Greetings. I hope this is the correct category for this post. I've recently assembled my quadcopter. I have APM 2.x with external compass +…

Started by Nikos

1 Mar 15, 2016
Reply by Nikos

ublox M8N GPS - doesn't store settings

Hi, I've a ublox M8N GPS, and configuring it via MissionPlanner's MAVserial pass function because I don't have FTDI cable for the moment,…

Started by Gabor H

24 Feb 23, 2016
Reply by Arshish Maneckji

BAD COMPASS HEALTH

im just getting my ublox neo-m8n gps and done the installation, jumper remove and recalibrate the the compass. everything work nicely, and…

Started by andi azhar

0 Feb 18, 2016

which gps-lock faster between ublox neo-m8n and ublox neo-7m

hello everyone, i dont have any gps yet, want to get some suggestion before i buy one of it. which is better between ublox neo-m8n and ubl…

Started by andi azhar

0 Feb 8, 2016

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service