All Discussions Tagged 'ublox' (53)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Reading aperiodic uBlox UBX-RXM-SFRBX message ?

I just need some help on this.. I am using a NEO M8T uBlox GNSS receiver. But at what intervals should I be expecting the aperiodic UBX-RX…

Started by Gaurav Talukdar

1 Jan 20, 2016
Reply by Michael Tietze

APM mini v3.1 Help with Terminal in Mission Planner

Trying to get my new build GPS functional. It is very stable and great control in stabilize mode but when switched to any GPS modes it does…

Started by TJ Slim

7 Jan 16, 2016
Reply by TJ Slim

Need help using and tuning 450 frame w/ apm mini v3.1 in Mission Planner

Hello, I built a 450 frame quad with the apm mini v3.1, external NEO-6M ublox gps module mounted on antenna about 6" from frames top plate.…

Started by TJ Slim

2 Jan 11, 2016
Reply by TJ Slim

UBX-RXM-RAWX messages getting dropped

Hello All, I am using ublox-M8 and communicating with it using the UBX protocol - https://www.u-blox.com/images/downloads/Product_Docs/u-bl

Started by Mahanth Gowda

3 Dec 31, 2015
Reply by Clive Turvey

Pseudorange from Ardupilot and uBlox LEA6

Hello, I recently started working with an Ardupilot. I have connected a uBlox LEA6 receiver to it. I am currently trying to get pseudorang…

Started by Derek

4 Dec 16, 2015
Reply by Michael Tietze

Realtime DGPS with ublox and GPSTk lib processing, relative <1m?

I've read through a few discussions on this forum about poor man's DGPS and getting relative accuracy down to the ~1m range.  It seems no o…

Started by Noland

85 Oct 7, 2015
Reply by Mirko Antonini

Enabling GLONASS in a uBlox 7P device?

UBlox says that theit 7P device supports GLONASS.  I purchased one from CSGShop.  The trouble is that I can't figure out how to enable it. …

Started by Nikola Rabchevsky

0 Aug 17, 2015

Mavlink hyperterminal parsing

I'm trying to interpret the mavlink protocol implemented in the APM Mission Planner into the hyper terminal to grab the longitude and latit…

Started by xi chang

4 Jul 30, 2015
Reply by Bruno

DGPS with NMEA messages for DroPix flight controller + Intel Edison

We are currently working on a DGPS solution for UAVs to improve precision up to centimeter levels. Our architecture is the following, we us…

Started by Kevin Lopez Alvarez

2 Jul 17, 2015
Reply by Kevin Lopez Alvarez

GPS with similar performance to uBlox NEO-M8N

Hy I currently use two NEO-M8N uBlox GPS/GLONASS receiver. Now since two identical manufactured GPS receivers do not really help for relia…

Started by Andy

2 Jun 10, 2015
Reply by Andy

RSS

© 2020   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service