All Discussions Tagged 'upload' (22)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

MissionPlanner unable to detect my Holybro PX4_2.4.6 board to update FW

Hello, I'm in deep troubles. I just received my Holybro PX4_2.4.6 (http://www.holybro.com/product/pix32pixhawk-flight-controller-with-power

Started by Sergio Szabo

0 Jul 8

External XYZ or GPS position uploads app for Pixhawk

Hi everyone. I am trying to get external XYZ position information uploaded to my Pixhawk drone, in the absence of GPS (it's indoors, you se…

Started by Dennis Muldoon

0 May 23, 2016

Problems while updating Missionplanner 1.3.31

Hi, today I decided to update my Missionplanner to version 1.3.31. It seems that something went wrong. Updater was complaining in DOS wind…

Started by Pekka HIltula

0 Sep 4, 2015

Uploading / upgrading plane firmware of pixhawk not working : found problem and solution

I was trying to upload the firmaware to my newly bought pixhawk. But i was getting the error that the connection with the device was not po…

Started by Patribus

0 Jul 30, 2015

The reason for being unable to upload new firmware is....

...that on some computers (like the one I am using right now), there are some other COM devices like GPS and some broadband adapters instal…

Started by marc.kulhavy

0 Jan 25, 2015

APM Planner 2.0.15, Firmware upgrade error

I report an issue with the 3dr radio section, 1. When trying to upload new firmware to the apm2.6 it does not show my radio! 2. when going…

Started by Pluess Joel

5 Dec 13, 2014
Reply by Bill Bonney

Problem uploading firmware with MP 1 but fine with MP 2

This post is not much to find an solution but also to give a solution for those facing the same issue. When trying to update the firmware o…

Started by Arnie

2 May 3, 2014
Reply by Arnie

Mission upload fails, wipes EEPROM

Can anyone suggest what's going wrong with the attached waypoints file? It looks like it loads fine into MP but when I upload to my APM2.5…

Started by Andrew Chapman

5 Mar 13, 2013
Reply by Carlos Naranjo

Having trouble programming ArduIMU v3

Hi, I followed the instructions in the next link http://code.google.com/p/ardu-imu/wiki/Code, but with no luck when i tried to to upload…

Started by Faisal Al-Kilani

2 Dec 19, 2012
Reply by ahmad

APM V1 1280 cannot upload firmware?

Hi recently I sold a APM v1 with 1280 memory   the bloke I sold it to says you cannot upload the quad firmware to it using the mission plan…

Started by Gavin Yeo

8 Jul 17, 2012
Reply by Martin Poller

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service