All Discussions Tagged 'usb' (36)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

FrSky TARANIS + Mission Planner

Am totally new to Taranis (considering it), and have a quick question: How does it connect to Android or mac for "live missions"? Is it thr…

Started by Aidas

3 May 18, 2017
Reply by Thomas Scherer

Arduino Dreamshield 16 - open source flight shield for arduino mega - interfaces DNT900 radio, USB, 16 servo connections, and more!

// -- -- -- -- -- A Very Special thanks to the company RFM (the maker of the amazing DNT900 radio) for their support of my project!!! // --…

Started by andy j

111 Oct 5, 2016
Reply by Rana

Connect raspberry pi to pixhawk using telemetry radio

Is it possible to connect a raspberry pi by plugging a telemetry radio, that is linked to the telemetry radio on the pixhawk, into the usb…

Started by Mike

3 Apr 30, 2016
Reply by OG

Ublox Neo-6M GPS doesn't work when i power APM through battery, but works through usb (Solved)

Greetings. I hope this is the correct category for this post. I've recently assembled my quadcopter. I have APM 2.x with external compass +…

Started by Nikos

1 Mar 15, 2016
Reply by Nikos

Connecting a smart phone to 3DR Solo

Hello to all, I am very new here but I feel like I will be around here for a long time from now on.  As a master thesis, I am planning to p…

Started by safak tarazan

0 Feb 26, 2016

Which camera to use on my drone?

Hello everyone, I am currently working on a personal project. This project involves a drone which is capable of flying a route by itself an…

Started by Otto Pekel

0 Nov 17, 2015

brocken usb on apm 2.8 schematics or big picture to re-solder

Hi !so in first sorry for my english, i'm french.So to be short, i made a mistake and i have broken my usb , i have re solder it but some…

Started by Warduck

0 Sep 12, 2015

Using a smart phone motherboard as an autopilot

Hi guys, I'm new to this forum, I thought It would be a great place to begin my project. I'm building a quad-copter, I was looking for an a…

Started by patrick niedziolka

4 Apr 29, 2015
Reply by J Smith

GOPRO USB PORT DISCONNECTED AFTER UPDATE - TAKE CARE

HELLO EVERY ONE I had some issue with my gopro transmission and I discovered that the gopro company is updating all cameras and disconectin…

Started by Leandro Praxedes Ribeiro

0 Mar 4, 2015

Disable restart APM on USB connection using MAVProxy

I'm using MAVProxy to connect to an APM over USB, but the APM reboots when I run mavproxy.py. I know that Mission Planner has a checkbox t…

Started by Jono

1 Jan 8, 2015
Reply by Talha A.

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service