All Discussions Tagged 'vehicle' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How to Laminate a Electric Car/Electric Vehicle EV Wheel Hub Motor stator and rotors with high performance?

How to do laminations for Electric Vehicle Wheel Hub Motor stator and rotors? As we know, the Electric  vehicles is more and more popular a…

Started by 张先生(yoo)

1 Jan 3
Reply by 张先生(yoo)

Offboard Control for Multi UAV simulation

I tried to control multiple vehicles in simulation using Qgroundcontrol but It is limited to independent takeoff-land. I can not plan diffe…

Started by Yograj Singh Mandloi

0 Mar 5, 2018

For sale Microdrone Md4-1000

We are selling our unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV), the Md4-1000, made by German drone manufacturer Microdrone. http://www.microdrones.com/en

Started by Colin Bailie

2 Jan 15, 2017
Reply by Gio

Due to the limited capacity, the sudden inspiration, summon all corretly amateur, discuss together

Ideas: now the uav can when shooting video recording voice, if any, huge propeller noise also interferes with the video of the aesthetic. C…

Started by 姜春周

2 May 28, 2016
Reply by 姜春周

Pixhawk Mission in Full Size Vehicle

How practical would it be to plan a mission with a Pixhawk/GPS in a full size gas powered remote control vehicle, plane, boat, etc? What ar…

Started by Luke Bro

0 Apr 9, 2015

UAV Job/Project

Belcan is an aerospace recruiting agency and is currently looking for Sr. Software Engineers, Sr. Systems Engineers and Sr. Test Engine…

Started by Alaa Elwer

2 Jan 6, 2015
Reply by Alaa Elwer

Experimenting with Accel Gyro, Rotational matrix question again but without flying.

Ladies and Gents, I apologies in advance if my topic come across newbie or ignorance which I promise to compensate for and share a fresh i…

Started by yaqz

1 Nov 13, 2014
Reply by yaqz

ArduPilot Mega 2.5 Pinout Question?

Hey guys, I am currently working with an ArduPilot Mega 2.5 to create an autonomous ground vehicle.  I've been having trouble with reading…

Started by Brian Nguyen

7 Jun 25, 2014
Reply by Jacopo Belbo

ArduRover vehicular platorm suggestions?

Hi all - So glad I found this group and forum. I've been interested in this topic for a couple years now. I've decided to start with an Ar…

Started by davefer

7 Feb 16, 2012
Reply by Thomas J Coyle III

Existing UAV systems

Context   My background is in computer science, specifically computer vision and machine learning, and I have just begun working on a UAV-r…

Started by Josh

7 Aug 8, 2011
Reply by Chris Anderson

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service