All Discussions Tagged 'version' (16)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

JSBSIM in SITL wrong version ?

I'm trying to run ArduPlane in SITL on a native debian based Linux system (Ubuntu 16.04)In ArduCopter everything is working fine.I followed…

Started by Maarten Heuvelman

3 Mar 18, 2018
Reply by juju

Minim OSD V2.0 connection issue with PC via FTDI

I bought a V2.0 Minim OSD from the following source :-- http://www.goodluckbuy.com/crius-mavlink-osd-v2-0-minimosd-compatible-atmega328p-mi

Started by Frankie Fung

0 Nov 15, 2016

Mini 3DR Radios v1.6 bluetooth bridge problem

Hello Diydrones! Last time I have ordered the cheap china 3dr telemetry radios. The inscription on them says that they're ,,mini'' and vers…

Started by PROwyant

0 Sep 5, 2016

Pixhawk ArduPlane V3.5.3 Accelerometer Calibration Issues

Hello fellow pilots! I am currently having problems with my accelerometer calibration when I upload ArduPlane V3.5.3 onto my Pixhawk. I am…

Started by Andrew A

3 May 4, 2016
Reply by Andrew A

How to check APM plane firmware version installed and open it using Arduino IDLE?

Hello all, I want to check which APM firmware version i have been using before i update it to the latest (just in case something changes).…

Started by E_Luna

4 Jul 19, 2015
Reply by Alex Buckley

3DR Version 1 Telemetry Radio with Pixhawk

So I finally added the 6th wire to my version 1 (3DR) telemetry radio and its not receiving any heartbeat packets. And if it does it takes…

Started by Keith M

22 Dec 31, 2014
Reply by Marcin Krawczyk

Which is the IRIS+ Firmware?

Hi to everyone,  I was trying to search on the internet and I would like to be sure. I want to know which is the IRIS+ firmware uploaded b…

Started by desmond13

2 Nov 4, 2014
Reply by Rob J

Telemetry version 1 on APM 2.5

I messed up the wires on the transmitter part of my telemetry. I can't find a clear picture with them. Can anyone help me? I'm interested i…

Started by Adrian Ivan

1 Apr 28, 2014
Reply by Marcin Krawczyk

100KM

Most stable Arducopter version?

Hi, I'm going to be sending up some pretty expensive equipment soon, and would like to know which version of Arducopter is most stable (roc…

Started by Wesley Versfeld

12 May 20, 2013
Reply by mskogmo

Can't detect apm version. Check your cabling

Hi I have an apm 2560, I have been trying to install new firmware and keep getting " can't detect apm version. Please check your cabling".…

Started by lee nagle

11 Feb 27, 2013
Reply by Luiz Miranda

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service