All Discussions Tagged 'vibration' (32)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

I have funny vibration on loiter, althold and Rtl. Probably pid issues. Does anyone know how to tune it?

Hi everyone, i have managed to install a pixhawk to my Trex 400 electric helicopter. It flies perfectly stable on stabilize mode however wh…

Started by Kaan Göksal

1 May 29, 2017
Reply by Ultrafuge

MR60

Vibration--Finally Solved ... The Frantz Strut

Well ... at least until the next discovery. (sorry about the delay on this post ... the site was down for quite a while) Definitions. -  …

Started by Forrest Frantz

88 Feb 15, 2017
Reply by Steve

MPU-6050 angle readings under mechanical vibrations

Hello,I'm in process of making a quadcopter. At this point I encountered a problem with MPU-6050 angle calculation.When quadcopter is stati…

Started by Martynas

4 Aug 11, 2016
Reply by Martynas

DJI Matrice 100 to Px4 - issues with heavy lifting and vibration - FIXED

THIS ISSUE WAS RESOLVED BY REPLACING THE STOCK ESCs with ARRIS 30A OPTO SIMONK! Also bought a programmable OSD and use the Android version…

Started by Gio Michell

1 Jul 18, 2016
Reply by Gio Michell

MR60

Best Vibration Damper for Multicopters

Thought I'd better share this as i've never seen anything come close in performance. This is an FPV 250 in hover!  On the left chart -- Le…

4 Mar 14, 2016
Reply by Cala

MR60

Motor and Ship Test Stands

Please post your photos and thoughts on motor test stands and ship test stands.

23 Mar 13, 2016
Reply by Forrest Frantz

13kg max takeoff weight hexacopter vibration problem

I designed a 13kg (maximum take-off weight) hexa copter using pixhawk, the configuration of this copter is as follows: 1. T-motor U7 V2 kv4…

Started by xiazibin

1 Jul 7, 2015
Reply by OG

Vibration analysis

Hi, My transmitter has not arrived yet so I have been trying to get deeper understanding about brushless motor and prop vibrations. I did n…

Started by Janis Putrams

4 Jun 15, 2015
Reply by Janis Putrams

PID Tuning, Where to start..?

Just received this copter two weeks ago.  Pretty sure all the builder did was the auto tune.  I upgraded from a small 300 class off the sh…

Started by Patrick Ziegler

0 May 21, 2015

An opinion on the vibration of this copter

I had a very bad vibration problem with my copter, which resulted in the well known shoot up in the sky then dip problem. I now have very d…

Started by Alex

5 Mar 21, 2015
Reply by Stuart Brookes

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service