All Discussions Tagged 'vibration' (32)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

X8 coax thrust induced vibration

Hi all,  Since moving to high-end motors and props I have had very low vibes in all my craft, so I was surprised to run into vibration iss…

Started by Andrew Chapman

5 Mar 21, 2015
Reply by Hugues

Please Help: QAV400 Stutters and Flips on Takeoff

Hi folks.  My APM 2.6-controlled QAV400 is having major issues.  I need your help. The Backstory I have a QAV400G that has been flying for…

Started by Brennan Zelener

1 Oct 5, 2014
Reply by Brennan Zelener

Vibration analysis

Hi, First of all - it's a long read so thanks in advance. I'm trying to improve the vibration in my quad and I have a few questions. Firs…

Started by JeanLeFlambeur

1 Oct 3, 2014
Reply by JeanLeFlambeur

ArduIMU V3 - A stand alone vibration measurement tool - Or an Arduino with accelerometers

Hello All This is my first post. Thanks for a great forum.  I have searched through but have been unable to find my answer, so i hope some…

Started by andrew shrimpton

12 Aug 2, 2014
Reply by Al Toma

T3

Feature Request: Vibration Test // Motor Test

Hi all, (not sure where to post this since there was no reply over at the APM Forum) after balancing my props I used the new Motor Test fu…

Started by Thorsten

1 Jul 23, 2014
Reply by Scott Reid

gimbal vibration help needed

Hey guys, Im running an F450 that ive had for about 7 months. I recently put an ebay gimbal on it that came with a BGC 2.0 Gimbal Controll…

Started by chris

7 Jul 15, 2014
Reply by chris

Quadcopter frame design: is square or tube better to reduce vibration? Aluminum or carbon fiber?

I may have missed previous posts, but could not find a definite answer concerning Quadcopter frame design: are square or tube type arms and…

Started by Tom in NOVA

5 May 28, 2014
Reply by Robert

MR60

Photography Metric

Would like to get suggestions on how we can measure the quality of a video and still photography. Metrics will be important to improve two…

Started by Forrest Frantz

19 Mar 20, 2014
Reply by Rob_Lefebvre

Vibration grounding flight

I have a scratch-built quad that has worked well for a while, but now I'm having a problem with vibration.  Here's a video with the best il…

Started by Benjamin Pelletier

2 Mar 14, 2014
Reply by Benjamin Pelletier

Getting Rid of the Jello Effect

I am happy to report that I have achieved a major victory in the battle against the loathed Jello Effect - the asymmetric video motion caus…

Started by Al

4 Mar 2, 2014
Reply by Sean Burrage

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service