All Discussions Tagged 'vibration' (32)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Altitude changing, spikes in Acc logs, Temperatur drifting

Setup: Pixhawk 2.4 with ArduCopter 3.1.2 Frame: 3DR Y6 with new black 850 KV motors, 3DR ESCs SimonK, 3DR PowerModule, 3DR Radio 433 MHz Po…

Started by Bjoern Kellermann

4 Feb 24, 2014
Reply by Bjoern Kellermann

Using Ardupilot for vibration survey - increase IMU-sampling rate

Hi, I would like to use my Ardupilot APM2.5+ as a sensor to measure the vibrations of my quad frame. As I know the IMU-data is sampled at a…

Started by Sven Schmid

6 Nov 15, 2013
Reply by Sven Schmid

APM 2.9 Loiter/Alt Hold Vibration Dampening Solution

I've been getting a few PM's about this moongel stuff, figured I'd make a new thread about it since it's bound to get lost in the main AC 2…

Started by Ben H

28 Aug 23, 2013
Reply by Steve W

Multicopter not lifting too heavy, time to upgrade parts!

(AERIAL VIDEO PRODUCTIONS) For heavy lifting, on the low budget. What is the best way to upgrade this? Specs: apm 2.5 control board APC 1…

Started by andrew

6 Jun 17, 2013
Reply by andrew

The Best Mounting Method Yet!

Ok Guys. Hope this helps someone... I recently tried to get the best vibration mounting i could to elliminate the vibes as much as possibl…

Started by Tom Zandt

3 Apr 21, 2013
Reply by Kenobi

Wookong Failsafe Test

Thought to share in case anyone is interested in Wookong. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7h6JuJXhdE8 BTW, I am looking for people trying t…

Started by Al

3 Apr 1, 2013
Reply by John Arne Birkeland

lower the risk of image blur due to vibrations or turbulences

I need a set of actions in mission planner in order to lower the risk of image blur due to vibrations or turbulences. To take a picture, th…

Started by csp

7 Mar 24, 2013
Reply by csp

Is my APM 2.0 broken?

In the pursuit of a vibe free frame i have been experimenting with easy low-cost solutions, and I've come up with a cracker that i will soo…

Started by Dave C

4 Mar 9, 2013
Reply by Mark Slater

Vibration Isolation and Analysis

I currently have a hobby king DJI clone framed quad, but plan on designing a custom frame in the near future.  One key design feature of th…

Started by Mark Bradford

8 Dec 2, 2012
Reply by Tom Hoenig

Why do I have wobbly strips in my video?

Hi all, I've been using a HoryzonHD camera for FPV and aerial HD video. All of my video recordings have a weird wobble to them, although I…

Started by Aaron Curtis

3 Sep 25, 2012
Reply by Bill Salopek

RSS

© 2020   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service