All Discussions Tagged 'video' (115)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

JumpDrone — Aerial 3D Footage in All Directions

Hi drone enthusiasts,   My name is Will, and I’m part of a small startup called 2H2, where we’ve found something that will take aerial vide…

Started by Will Hayden

0 Aug 19, 2015

Advice for platform and control software

Hey folks, I'm relatively new to drones, so bear with me, but I think I know enough to make this an intelligent request for assistance. I'm…

Started by Joran

2 Aug 17, 2015
Reply by ausdroid

Used Drones for Sale - Prices are negotiable!

Hey everyone, I've put up all my Used Drones onto one section where you can buy any of them as a package or independently. Have a look and…

Started by Peter Gulin

0 Jul 20, 2015

Used Drones for Sale - Prices are negotiable!

Hey everyone, I've put up all my Used Drones onto one section where you can buy any of them as a package or independently. Have a look and…

Started by Peter Gulin

0 Jul 20, 2015

APM Planner vs Mission Planner

I have seen several threads which talk about the limitations of each ground station, so I was wondering if there is any full listing of whi…

Started by Kuran Mital

0 Jul 17, 2015

Bird no longer flies....Further troubleshooting?

okay....I'll give you the rundown...   so....i have a quad that was flying BEAUTIFULLY. like absolutely perfect.   One day i had a charge…

Started by Shaheen Adelinia

2 Jul 5, 2015
Reply by De Le

€2,000 plus a new Phantom 3 for best aerial drone video competition

Hello, Wanted to pass this on Check out our 60 second film competition, top prize is €7,500 and €2,000 plus a Phantom 3 for best aerial dr…

Started by Zach Sebastian

0 Jun 9, 2015

Playing around with autopilot-specific overlays on video

I finally added a GoPro to my first fixed-wing drone this past weekend. I was excited to see how it would look like from the air when under…

Started by Greg Laabs

1 Apr 29, 2015
Reply by Gerard Toonstra

MinimOSD and GoPro Hero 3

OK all...I'm sure this has probably been addressed previously but I haven't found it.  I'm having issues with the MinimOSD (latest firmware…

Started by Wayne Holt

7 Mar 21, 2015
Reply by geoff mohr

Looking for a fpv system for ~$100

I want to get into the FPV world and would like to start with something on the cheap side that will allow me to play around yet get a feel…

Started by Hunter Orrell

1 Mar 12, 2015
Reply by Andrew A

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service